ESPN College Gameday | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

CrazyPeople

Scout Team
If we were to beat Purdue, without getting ahead of ourselves too much, is there a shot at College GameDay for the NC State game??

TT game vs ncst might also have something to do with it.. they also have to beat clemson and FSU most likely.

If we were to beat Purdue, without getting ahead of ourselves too much, is there a shot at College GameDay for the NC State game??
Better chance for Syracuse-Clemson at Clemson just because I doubt NC state will be coming in undefeated

Edit: also USC - Utah is the same weekend as NC State and you know the media loves themselves some USC letdowns

Unfortunately, I think both teams need to be undefeated to have a shot and might not even get it then. There are several big games/ranked matchups that Saturday. Penn State vs Michigan is that week & both will likely be undefeated.

Instead of going to a place where they never been, I’m sure they’ll pick Michigan even though both teams have made like a million appearances.

Hope I am wrong.

if Nc state is undefeated after knocking off top 10 Clemson even a 4-1 SU is interesting since they have never come here. PSU probably has to beat Auburn this week but then if they do both teams might be top 10 by then. You also have to think though mich-MSU the following week after PSU is the game they would really want to go to as MSU would have to beat OSU before that to make it a big deal.

they are going to App st this week off that win.

A lot of teams to root against. Other big games that day.

Penn State @ Michigan
Alabama @ Tennessee
Arkansas @ BYU
Clemson @ FSU
USC @ Utah

A lot of teams to root against. Other big games that day.

Penn State @ Michigan
Alabama @ Tennessee
Arkansas @ BYU
Clemson @ FSU
USC @ Utah

Yeah, that's some stiff competition even if things positively play out for us leading up to that date.

Good for App State! It was a huge and impressive win on the road against a Top 10 team. The timing of their W really is perfect, as IMO, there aren't really much of any national marquee type games this Saturday for Game Day to really consider.

Boone, NC is a wonderful quaint town. Especially, quite beautiful in the earlier part of October with all the fall foliage, etc. We typically trek up there for a day/overnight annually from here in the Charlotte area.

I guarantee Gameday will be here for NC St , as I will be in Iowa at a wedding. :mad:
I say no to fall weddings now. No hyperbole. I just say no. You can schedule weddings from April-August. That’s half the efffing year available to you. Why do people find the need to kick us all in the nads every fall? It’s so selfish.
Life is amazing since I made the no-fall wedding rule. My wife and kids think it’s a bit much, but I’m the CEO.

I still send a card and a $10 Amazon gift card. It’s the right thing to do

Last edited:
I say no to fall weddings now. No hyperbole. I just say no. You can schedule weddings from April-August. That’s half the efffing year available to you. Why do people find the need to kick us all in the nads every fall? It’s so selfish.
Life is amazing since I made the no-fall wedding rule. My wife and kids think it’s a bit much, but I’m the CEO.

Covid messed this all up. Should have been 2 years ago in the summer. Backlog of weddings now. Fml

Covid messed this all up. Should have been 2 years ago in the summer. Backlog of weddings now. Fml
Well they get credit for initially picking an appropriate date

What about March weddings? I know someone who has theirs scheduled for the final four game when we played Miss St. As they said at the time, who knew?

What about March weddings? I know someone who has theirs scheduled for the final four game when we played Miss St. As they said at the time, who knew?
Exactly! That’s why the window for my rule starts in April. The “who knew?” Is unacceptable. We go to the final four every ten years!

One week at a time. Don't look to far ahead. Get us to a bowl game and then see how high we can go.

Hoping we SU and N.C. State are both 5-0 when they play on 10/15 so we may finally have Gameday on the quad.

ACB0E8AA-1765-470D-8FF9-3634D42CE41E.jpeg

Ugh, our game against Purdue will be better and is bigger than that game.

Meh be happy for them they deserve it Appalachian state is a great program
I’m sorry but so are we this year; two Sun Belt teams (both at 1-1) vs ACC/ Big Ten? I think our game is significantly bigger.

We didn’t just beat texas a&m and become the overall Cinderella of last week
So is College Gameday going to Marshall next? C’mon. I always hear about how a game has to be really big to land them, and that game just isn’t big at all.

So is College Gameday going to Marshall next? C’mon. I always hear about how a game has to be really big to land them, and that game just isn’t big at all.
You do know they’ve been to Fargo North Dakota before right ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom