ESPN - Tournament Challenge Syracusefan group | Syracusefan.com

ESPN - Tournament Challenge Syracusefan group

You might want to make this a private group and include a password.

Otherwise, anyone that searches for "Syracuse" groups will be able to sign up.

Thanks, Tom! I agree with those who think we should lock this group and circulate the password here on the board. I'm pretty sure Tomcat's been leading the charge on this front over the years.

Ok, the password is Orange

I am so pumped for this week to start, Sunday cant come fast enough!!!!

Thanks for setting this up. Always fun to have another opportunity to show how little I know despite extensive research and watching way too many games this year!

Is anyone didn't pick SU, they're dead to me.

Agreed. I'm always shocked when I see people didn't pick Syracuse. I have never filled out a bracket where I didn't pick Syracuse. Even the years where we didn't make the tournament I had us winning it as a "write-in" candidate.

Agreed. I'm always shocked when I see people didn't pick Syracuse. I have never filled out a bracket where I didn't pick Syracuse. Even the years where we didn't make the tournament I had us winning it as a "write-in" candidate.

1996 and 2003 I made a killing.

I picked all BE teams in mine. The only time a BE team loses was when they played another BE team with the exception of Temple (future BE team) beating USF.

SOB...FWIW, I want Kansas to win and knock me out from the top. :confused:

Third Place! Officially my best bracket ever. Unfortunately I would gladly have given that up for a FF :bang: