ESPN | Syracusefan.com

ESPN

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
They are showing most of the bowls and bad mouthing most of them.

I was around when ESPN started as a sports network. They were awesome. Now they want to be a comedy channel.

Ironically, they have turned into a joke.

They are showing most of the bowls and bad mouthing most of them.

I was around when ESPN started as a sports network. They were awesome. Now they want to be a comedy channel.

Ironically, they have turned into a joke.

They suck. I too was around back in the ESPN good old days when they concentrated on sports and sports only. Now they are a side show Bob episode who deteriorate in credibility like a 100 year old house infested with termites. I loathe their network and wish that college hoops was on other channels because I would never watch. Unfortunately I have to.

ing Lou Holtz...... Mark May has to wear a rain coat and his endless promotion of ND:bang:

I watch games on ESPN only and don't watch the other crap.

They got too big for themselves and forgot what they are supposed to be about

It's comedy central over on NBC tonight too. Our very own bob costas decided to turn halftime into a political commentary. He looked like a clown
Yup. Hey Bob (and Whitlock too), the guy was a jacked linebacker - gun or not if he wanted to do that poor woman harm he would have done it. Only thing not having a gun would have done was prevent him from taking his own life...

Yup. Hey Bob (and Whitlock too), the guy was a jacked linebacker - gun or not if he wanted to do that poor woman harm he would have done it. Only thing not having a gun would have done was prevent him from taking his own life...
Yeah. #sticktosports is all over twitter. It was just so odd for him to go there

Yeah. #sticktosports is all over twitter. It was just so odd for him to go there
I was out in the garage drinking a beer and when I came in my wife had paused the TV so I could see it because she couldn't believe it.

Spray Can Tan Costas has jumped the shark

Spray Can Tan Costas has jumped the shark

And Lou Holtz is slowly morphing into Sylvester the Cat. In all honesty did he have a stroke? I don't know if the lisp comes out more when he gets all riled up but it was in full effect tonight. You have to wear a faceshield sitting next to him.

Holtz talks like a guy who got raped in prison

And Lou Holtz is slowly morphing into Sylvester the Cat. In all honesty did he have a stroke? I don't know if the lisp comes out more when he gets all riled up but it was in full effect tonight. You have to wear a faceshield sitting next to him.
He's an ass

These days, I just watch games and turn the channel when it's over. Never used to be that way.

And not taking his own life would have meant one less death.

Sorry but on this one I'm with Bob- too many guns.

Your opinion should never violate the right to bear arms.

You can believe there are too many guns, but that's as far as you can take it, to the end of your sentence. Then Americans will continue to have as many guns as they CHOOSE to have.

You want the truth? We have too many ABORTIONS !!!!

THAT is the truth !!!!

You can believe there are too many guns, but that's as far as you can take it, to the end of your sentence. Then Americans will continue to have as many guns as they CHOOSE to have.

THAT is the truth !!!!

Abortions- an act protected by Supreme Court precedent, which can only be overturned by a new Supreme Court decision or an amendment to the Constitution.

You can believe there are too many abortions, but that's as far as you can take it. Then Americans will continue to have as many abortions as they CHOOSE to have.

Costas is silly. Of all the murderous examples to show as an argument against gun control, this one is about as weak as it gets (a rich suicidal powerful man who kills himself and a woman would not be scared of jail time, higher black market prices or retailiation from a woman)

Costas needs to think more before getting on his soapbox. Last year, he went on a tirade about Stevie Johnson getting a celebration penatly and the other team scoring due to the short field before the half. He left out one important detail. The kicker mishit the freaking ball to the point where you wondered if it was some attempt at an onside kick off one of the guys up front. The kicker's role in the other team's field position was much bigger than johnson's. Costas just left it out so he could sound off about the ills of society.

Maybe he'd be smarter if he hadn't quit school. I think it's pretty funny that Syracuse plasters him all over the place.

ESPN has spent too much money for football and especially the SEC and Texas, they have to have an agenda for their own $ spent. I have absolutely no respect for the people that discuss these games anymore and maybe that just has happened because I grew up and actually watch the games and can break down stats on my own and don't have to count on their "expertise" anymore. If I want to talk to an expert, I'll call one of the guys that make the lines in Vegas...they actually do some research and work and don't have an agenda other than their job and that is to put down the most correct odds they possibly can.

Not to many guns, to many idiots. Do you say to many cars when someone dies because of one. There are far more deaths a year due to cars then guns in our country.

I appreciate people looking out for my own good because making my own decisions is just too hard for me. Please protect me from myself because it's obvious you know me better than I know myself.

THAT is the truth !!!!

I don't think you are one to do a while lot of reading. Instead of reading Freakonomics, you should google the correlation between the advent of Roe v. Wade and subsequent decrease in violent crime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom