ESPN's Best Young College BBall Coaches - 40 under 40 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN's Best Young College BBall Coaches - 40 under 40

Will Wade. Yeah okay.

Surprised Greg Paulus isn't on that list, he's done a great job so far, including his assistant coach positions and Ohio State and Louisville.

Will Wade. Yeah okay.

Surprised Greg Paulus isn't on that list, he's done a great job so far, including his assistant coach positions and Ohio State and Louisville.
Paulus was down on the honorable mention list.

Is our next coach on that list?

Paulus was down on the honorable mention list.

Niagara wins more games next year, Paulus will be on that list for sure. Greg checks all the boxes AD's will want to see but can he win games. he turns Niagara around he won't be there long. Maybe 2 more years

Niagara wins more games next year, Paulus will be on that list for sure. Greg checks all the boxes AD's will want to see but can he win games. he turns Niagara around he won't be there long. Maybe 2 more years
I think everyone is in agreement there. I was surprised he wasn't included.

I like Travis Steele at Xavier. Xavier has a history of producing quality coaches.

I hope he isn't a flop.
I see what you did there.

Speaking of flops, I honestly am interested in Scheyer a bit even if that's blasphemy in these parts. The entire list though, just isn't exciting and I wouldn't be particularly happy with any coach on that list to take over such a big program with huge resources. Wade might be the only one and that's only if the rules are selectively enforced as they seem to be and we switch from the enforced to unenforced selection of teams.

I want 0 cheating at all. I would rather lose playing fair then win when cheating
I don’t think college basketball is the sport for you then

I'm honestly not sure there is a single level of competitive basketball where you will not find some cheating. When one or two players can make such a difference in outcome, there is a lot of incentive to "color a little outside the lines."

I'm honestly not sure there is a single level of competitive basketball where you will not find some cheating. When one or two players can make such a difference in outcome, there is a lot of incentive to "color a little outside the lines."
Then it needs to be broken down and rebuilt

How old’s Honey Bunches?

That’s fine. I refuse to belive there has to be cheating to play a college sport
Going to have to be a fan of LeMoyne or Siena and even there I'm not positive.

Then it needs to be broken down and rebuilt
iu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom