ESPNU/ESPN3 to show UK players' decisions | Syracusefan.com

ESPNU/ESPN3 to show UK players' decisions

This is exactly what I wanted to watch on a Tuesday evening. :bang:

There's something slightly profane about that web link.
I just noticed that hahaha. It's incredible that this would get national tv coverage...but that's what makes Cal Cal. That and he's kept Western Union's stock afloat.

Only uk gets a mid season practice broadcast nationally and this...

Only uk gets a mid season practice broadcast nationally and this...

I don't think many top coaches/programs would allow ESPN in. I highly doubt JB would say yes if approached.

Of course smaller programs would jump at it, but nobody cares to watch a Drexel practice.

These 5 guys announcing they're entering the draft is like Obama announcing he's running for re-election. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm in for all of them but Marquis Teague. Think he needs more time, right? Seems like kids like him are why Calipari is so shady. I'm sure he pushed him out the door and I think the kid isn't ready, but Cal needs to be seen as preparing his guys for the NBA! Anthony Davis was ready last year, Kidd Gilchrist, Jones, and perhaps Lamb as he played well in the final. Teague is a tweener at best and will get lost in the shuffle...

Hmmm. Who cares. Media reports have the entire team going including (hopefully) Calamari

Those prediticting UK will be almost as good next year are kidding themselves. By position UK will be weaker next year vs this. 4th year in a row Cal has essentially turned his team over to freshman. I see this beign the weakest of the 4. Ryan Harrow may be a decent PG, but he's not John Wall, Brandon Knight, or Marquis Teague. And Harrow/Wiltjers will not be as good as this years returnees Jones and Lamb.

Those prediticting UK will be almost as good next year are kidding themselves. By position UK will be weaker next year vs this. 4th year in a row Cal has essentially turned his team over to freshman. I see this beign the weakest of the 4. Ryan Harrow may be a decent PG, but he's not John Wall, Brandon Knight, or Marquis Teague. And Harrow/Wiltjers will not be as good as this years returnees Jones and Lamb.

2011 vs. 2012
5) Davis > Noel
4) Jones > Wiltjer
3) MKG > Poythress
2) Lamb > Goodwin
1) Teague = Harrow

Bench) Miller > Cauley

They may not be as good, but they are certainly good enough to win it all, which is what counts.

This is exactly what I wanted to watch on a Tuesday evening. :bang:
Last week they were showing the Virginia college football team's spring practice against itself... with full camera angles, commentating, and slow motion replays ... I thought I was watching TheOnionNetwork.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom