Etienne returning to Clemson for Senior Year | Syracusefan.com

Etienne returning to Clemson for Senior Year

1555568066-ezgif-2-7e765f24c565.gif

He has been under utilized. 20 to 25 carries per game next year 4 to 6 reptions per game...will open up the long ball for Sunshine and crew.

Reactions: CIL
he had to be a top 3 RB in the draft correct? I mean, I respect him wanting to win another championship but like... shouldn’t you strike when the iron is burning hot? This isn’t a classic Syracuse b-ball player who is on the fence of being drafted and leaves. This is a slam dunk draft pick, he will get his money and he comes back. WOW

Kind of crazy. I mean, while he is a transcendent talent at the college level I don't think he translates to a dominant nfl back. But I struggle to name 2 backs in this years class I would take over him.

Sucks for us.

he had to be a top 3 RB in the draft correct? I mean, I respect him wanting to win another championship but like... shouldn’t you strike when the iron is burning hot? This isn’t a classic Syracuse b-ball player who is on the fence of being drafted and leaves. This is a slam dunk draft pick, he will get his money and he comes back. WOW
Taylor, Ettiene, Dobbins in any order and I liked Ettiene the most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom