EURO2012 Official Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

EURO2012 Official Thread

I love seeing England lose. A bunch of arrogant bastards that think they are better than they are. Harry Redknapp actually made the comment that he would take England's front 6 over any other front 6 in the conference.

However, I hate seeing all the Italian people I know start posting Forza Azzurri when they all hate soccer 364 days out of the year. It's bull.

However, I hate seeing all the Italian people I know start posting Forza Azzurri when they all hate soccer 364 days out of the year. It's bull.
I completely agree. My Facebook newsfeed looks like the San Gennaro Festival in Little Italy right now.

England are easily the most overrated team in the world year after year.

I love seeing England lose. A bunch of arrogant bastards that think they are better than they are. Harry Redknapp actually made the comment that he would take England's front 6 over any other front 6 in the conference.

How do you come up with that? They hate soccer the rest of the year. I support italy every national team game as well as every fellow italian i know.we have pride . Pretty foolish thing to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom