Eurovision | Syracusefan.com

Eurovision

RandomGuy

All American
Cheesy flick...

Spoiler alert.

The song at the end is fantastic. I watched it like 20 times. Ok for 2 hours. It was worth it. (like most musicians I'm OCD) I'm a guitar player. I play punk, funk(often with horns) and college reckless abandon. Mediocre attempts at Hendrix. I'll only play metal if its exceptionally violent. I like raw human emotion. Always drop back into song writing in the rare case of a great singer., which I've had a few I was blessed to support. (pop is my guilty pleasure)

That song is freaking fantastic. One of the more honest pop performances I've heard in ages. The Icelandic lyrics are to I only want to be with you, in our town by the bay borders on cheesy til she drops the chorus. Its Molly Sarden (sweden). For a punk/funk/metal lover, the chorus is freaking beautiful. Straight up beautiful.

While I generally prefer violent, or reckless music? My wife hates this band.. Fantastic duo. I drop these guys often when I wake up early when I need 90 minutes for breakfast. This has been my cooking breakfast concert for years. I've made a couple thousand pounds of breakfast to this one. Art is important.

Last edited: