Evan daniels | Syracusefan.com

Evan daniels

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Evan Daniels at Scout says it's down to Georgetown and Kentucky.

"While that math tells you five schools are still in the mix, every last bit of information suggests that Muhammad is deciding between UCLA and Kentucky while Noel is down to Georgetown and Kentucky

if you rearrange the letters in daniels you get denials... this guy is full of crap

Watching these guys reactions would be just as good as noel picking cuse...these are the type of people who pick the pats, yanks and heat to win it every year...lame

I would honestly like to know where these guys get their supposed information, since Nerlens has been swearing up and down that he hasn't really talked to a single other person outside of his mother about this. Is his mom the leak, or something?

I would honestly like to know where these guys get their supposed information, since Nerlens has been swearing up and down that he hasn't really talked to a single other person outside of his mother about this. Is his mom the leak, or something?
I don't know how anyone could put anything into what these "sources" say.

IF Noel knows where he's going, I doubt him nor his mom have said something to a writer for At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. (or where ever) who they've known less than a year.

I'm guessing if Daniels, Garcia or whoever know anything, it came from Noel telling a friend and his friend leaking it. ANd I find that highly unlikely as well.

The most humorous part is every "source" has him going somewhere different aka no one knows .

I don't know how anyone could put anything into what these "sources" say.

IF Noel knows where he's going, I doubt him nor his mom have said something to a writer for ********* (or where ever) who they've known less than a year.

I'm guessing if Daniels, Garcia or whoever know anything, it came from Noel telling a friend and his friend leaking it. ANd I find that highly unlikely as well.

The most humorous part is every "source" has him going somewhere different aka no one knows .
Yup, been saying how funny this is for about a month now. Every "source" has a different school he's leaning to and it changes every day

Yup, been saying how funny this is for about a month now. Every "source" has a different school he's leaning to and it changes every day

Agreed. And on top of that, every writer is posting information suggesting that he's down to two schools, but in all different combinations. Hard to put much stock into what any of them say at this point.

Agreed. And on top of that, every writer is posting information suggesting that he's down to two schools, but in all different combinations. Hard to put much stock into what any of them say at this point.

I think it's more them throwing to the wall and hope it sticks, then they can claim "I was right about Noel"

Bees, Jake and Francis have an almost impeccable record on here as far as being in the know, but at this point even if they said "he's coming here" I'd still be extremely skeptical.

This should be the common refrain today (and I'm slightly paraphrasing, substituting "we" for "I"):

"The only thing we know is that we know nothing."

yea he tweeted last night that he has no clue, and would make his pick this morning, which was UK, but again he admitted he has no clue just like everyone else

Daniels had Fab Melo to Louisville up until the announcement was made.

I even gave him a heads up about 1/2 hour ahead of time...he offered up a condescending response. It was an enjoyable afternoon.
I remember that day well. UL message boards were blowing up and talking about some guy named Jake. I think some Watertown espn radio ran with your news. The day you became a legend. Lol

I even gave him a heads up about 1/2 hour ahead of time...he offered up a condescending response. It was an enjoyable afternoon.
Care to share, or paraphrase, said response?

Will you offer the same courtesy to change his prediction tonight.at 815