Even Brent Axe has about had it | Syracusefan.com

Even Brent Axe has about had it

SWC75

Bored Historian
He's been a "give Dino a pass on this year" guy but now not so much:

He keeps comparing this year's Liberty team to 2008's Akron team, which was picked last for the MAC that year. I don't think liberty is central Florida or Boise State but I don't think they'd finish last in the MAC.

He's been a "give Dino a pass on this year" guy but now not so much:

He keeps comparing this year's Liberty team to 2008's Akron team, which was picked last for the MAC that year. I don't think liberty is central Florida or Boise State but I don't think they'd finish last in the MAC.
Liberty had some good players, a few will play on Sunday. Oh and axe still sucks

I just don't understand the "Liberty is decent/good" crowd. It's a team we should have beaten not a team we beat and say man it was tough they had some nfl talent we got lucky. This is year 5, this should have been a given.
People after last week said Duke wasn't that bad. People need to make excuses to justify how bad we are.

People after last week said Duke wasn't that bad. People need to make excuses to justify how bad we are.

Exactly and Clemson just beat the doors off GT the only team we have beaten this year.

Liberty is better than Akron, but the loss is still as bad or worse when comparing it to Grob and Dino

Duke is bad. Liberty is a team SU should beat, but it its current state isn't better than. Hugh Freeze is building something down there and has the backing from the university. They're not Akron.

Brent Axe should check himself because he absolutely sucks at his job. Liberty is 13-4 their last 17 games. This isn’t Akron

Liberty's best win in the past 17 games is us. Hell, they played like NM State twice or something last year.

Man I wish we would only lose 2 or 3 games this year. That sounds pretty good
Liberty's schedule is trash the only decent teams they play are vtech nc State and coastal Carolina.

Brent “H0T Takes” Axe

the ‘08 loss to Akron was in a normal year with team at full strength

the loss to Liberty was in a not normal year with 1/3 of team missing, no home crowd, etc

A bad and lazy comparison
there was no home crowd in 08, lol

Brent “H0T Takes” Axe

the ‘08 loss to Akron was in a normal year with team at full strength

the loss to Liberty was in a not normal year with 1/3 of team missing, no home crowd, etc

A bad and lazy comparison
Dudes had paper bags on their heads by half time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom