Everyone head over to Rutgersfan.com and enjoy the meltdown. | Syracusefan.com

Everyone head over to Rutgersfan.com and enjoy the meltdown.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
At least Rutgers is consistent no one chokes away an opportunity they didnt earn like they do. Have fun being the new Indiana.

Dammit I cant view it as I am not registered

There's a Marrone lovefest thread over there. They suddenly hate Flood. Sounds familiar...

The throwing of players under the bus has begun over there, blasting there O line and Wright, plus Flood. This is like Christmas.

They''re the new Indiana, except they have a crappy basketball program too. At least Indiana has some bragging rights during BB season. Rutgers will have to wait until badminton season or something.

The throwing of players under the bus has begun over there, blasting there O line and Wright, plus Flood. This is like Christmas.

Cali would fit in over there

this board was the same thing after the Rutgers game. fans are nuts.

They just had arguably their best season of all time under a brand new coach who they got on the cheap. They need some serious perspective. Sorry that you don't get the honor of being the second SEC team's gimp in a month.

My personal favorite so far... LOL. Like the refs were the reason they lost and Schiano would have helped that even if it were true. Digging deep.

This was a game where we could have used Schiano
In terms of the refs.

Flood is still building a relationship with officials as a HC, and never really seemed to make a case on the sidelines as to how the game was being called.

They''re the new Indiana, except they have a crappy basketball program too. At least Indiana has some bragging rights during BB season. Rutgers will have to wait until badminton season or something.
Let's not forget about their women's basketball program. Even with the success they had, they would still be irrelevent except for Don Imus.

Here's my favorite. It's in a thread complaining about Louisville players behavior on the sideline:

The RUT
Post #491
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Re: The Louisville Players were beyond annoying on the sidelines Reply
I sit 7 rows up in 104 and they were very very into it. They wanted it, but the were basically trying to make noise for their d and stuff, making hand gestures and such towards the RU fans in our area. Tough game. Still think WVU in 07? was worse. After they beat us they kept saying "same old Rutgers..." But this loss hurt a hell of a lot more. How do we do it?

"Same old Rutgers" LMAO!

Let's not forget about their women's basketball program. Even with the success they had, they would still be irrelevent except for Don Imus.

The RU women's team lost to Princeton last night.

"Same Old Rutgers"

Catchy. They should use it as the motto for next year's team.

They just had arguably their best season of all time under a brand new coach who they got on the cheap. They need some serious perspective. Sorry that you don't get the honor of being the second SEC team's gimp in a month.

Flood doesn't stand a chance after last night. Every failure on offense during the season smacked them in the face during the 2nd half. A lot of seniors leaving off that D. There's just no way Flood is getting those fans back, especially with Big 10 on the horizon.

Not saying it's right. Just saying it is. No one wanted him in the first place.

Flood doesn't stand a chance after last night. Every failure on offense during the season smacked them in the face during the 2nd half. A lot of seniors leaving off that D. There's just no way Flood is getting those fans back, especially with Big 10 on the horizon.

Not saying it's right. Just saying it is. No one wanted him in the first place.
Once Khaseem Greene leaves that D will be completely exposed. They would have been a disaster this year without him.

Also Vallon has started every game since his freshmen year!

9 First Downs and 3 TOs won't win you many games. Last night's game proved once again that fancy uniforms and motivational gimmicks (F.A.M.I.L.Y.) don't win you big games.

Fla or FlaSt would have embarrassed them in the bowl game. NCSt. still might.

Once Khaseem Greene leaves that D will be completely exposed. They would have been a disaster this year without him.

There in big big trouble. Defense loses a ton and there offense outside of Coleman is pretty much below average. No TE's and there 5 star RB is a complete bust and didnt get one carry last night.

9 First Downs and 3 TOs won't win you many games. Last night's game proved once again that fancy uniforms and motivational gimmicks (F.A.M.I.L.Y.) don't win you big games.

Fla or FlaSt would have embarrassed them in the bowl game. NCSt. still might.

As Rutgers fans have pointed out, it's - F.A.M.L.I.Y no period at the end of the Y. They couldn't even get that right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom