Ewers Ohio State | Syracusefan.com

Ewers Ohio State

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance

Kid enrolled early to bank his NIL ($1m ?) And is now transferring to another school, most likely to capitalize on another NIL.

Kid screams bust already. Like Tate Martell.

Kid enrolled early to bank his NIL ($1m ?) And is now transferring to another school, most likely to capitalize on another NIL.

Tathan

Kid screams bust? He's 18, and hasn't played yet. Doesn't even turn 19 until March. I don't find it odd that a kid from Texas would want to go back to Texas. Can still play 4 years somewhere close to home.
2nd highest graded QB ever on recruiting sites.

Obviously knows he won't surpass Stroud next year, and must feel threatened he won't see back up or spot duty either.

The hype around the kid is going to be hard to meet.

Obviously knows he won't surpass Stroud next year, and must feel threatened he won't see back up or spot duty either.

You are being pretty ridiculous. Oh, he didn't beat out the kid that is probably going to finish 2nd in the Heisman during what should have been his Senior year of High School. What a colossal failure. It became quite clear when Stroud won the job that a minimum of 2 if not all 3 other QBs were going to transfer out given that he was going to start for a minimum of 2 years. No 4 or 5 star QB is waiting multiple seasons to start these days.

You are being pretty ridiculous. Oh, he didn't beat out the kid that is probably going to finish 2nd in the Heisman during what should have been his Senior year of High School. What a colossal failure. It became quite clear when Stroud won the job that a minimum of 2 if not all 3 other QBs were going to transfer out given that he was going to start for a minimum of 2 years. No 4 or 5 star QB is waiting multiple seasons to start these days.
Scared away by their recent QB signee

Yes, kids rarely live up to the hype...hence probably a good idea to maximize those NIL deals while you have it.
I'll reserve judgement until he actually throws a pass though.

Scared away by their recent QB signee
Lol. Why would he possibly care about a 2022 recruit. That idea doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Kids want to START. Stroud is entrenched there at this point so the other kids have to leave. Miller already hit the portal last week and I imagine McCord probably will too. That's how things work these days. Devin Brown doesn't make any damn difference.

Lol. Why would he possibly care about a 2022 recruit. That idea doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Kids want to START. Stroud is entrenched there at this point so the other kids have to leave. Miller already hit the portal last week and I imagine McCord probably will too. That's how things work these days. Devin Brown doesn't make any damn difference.
Then why choose Ohio State to begin with?

He could have stayed in Texas with NIL deal and played this year.

He got beat by Stroud and saw writing on wall with recent QB signee.

He should enjoy his NIL money

You don't think kids watch and see who gets signed and worry about their PT in the future? Especially one that's not a starter currently

Then why choose Ohio State to begin with?

He could have stayed in Texas with NIL deal and played this year.

He got beat by Stroud and saw writing on wall with recent QB signee.

He should enjoy his NIL money
He chose them because their offense is incredible. Did you expect Stroud to go from 0 career starts to likely being a Heisman runner-up in 3 months? I didn't. Imagine he probably didn't either and he wasn't supposed to enroll until 2022 when Stroud would only have a year of eligibility left at that point. Things change. Time to go get a starting job. The rush to judgment these days is so dumb. And exponentially so when talking about a kid that is supposed to be playing in the Texas state finals right now.

This kid is the best pure passer I’ve ever seen at any level. Throws just a perfectly accurate downfield pass. He could be leading his team against Allen high school in the quarterfinals state playoffs tomorrow, but now he’s got to deal with this transfer baloney still searching for a fit while he counts his endorsement earnings. Money isn’t everything, he will either be the Bosworth of NIL or the next Joe Burrows, not much in between with Quinn.

If I'm the kid, I'd go to Oregon. Not much competition there...He can't possibly be worse than their Senior QB who's 5 12 in the 1st half of Pac 12 Championship game...This is with 2 picks on defense for the Ducks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom