Ex player you would have liked to have seen at Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

Ex player you would have liked to have seen at Midnight Madness

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
If it was someone playing probably either Stevie Thompson or Billy Celuck. If it was someone just making an appearance probably Kueth Duany or Craig Forth. Yeah, I know some of those are odd choices, but since it's my opinion, I'll stick with it.

and i would have liked to see jimmy b lace up the old shoes

Paul Harris... Just to see him run with Jonny again

Paul Harris... Just to see him run with Jonny again

Same here. Its his type of game Athletic. AND the poor guy hasn't got much ovation from Syracuse since leaving. Love to see him try to box out Wallace.

If it was someone playing probably either Stevie Thompson or Billy Celuck. If it was someone just making an appearance probably Kueth Duany or Craig Forth. Yeah, I know some of those are odd choices, but since it's my opinion, I'll stick with it.

Where in God's name did Sherm go? It's like he pulled a Marvin Harrison disappearing act.

Where in God's name did Sherm go? It's like he pulled a Marvin Harrison disappearing act.

I agree. The guy most notably absent in my opinion was Sherm. Then maybe Jason Hart, Rony Seikaly, Louis Orr, Danny Schayes, Otis Hill....

There are so many but Sherm tops the list.
Raf, Alexis, Luke Jackson, Hill, Forth, Pace, Schayes, Orr... the list goes on forever.

I would have loved to see Billy Edelin. Wish his career at SU would have ended better

Sherm and/or Seikaly
them too!

They should have had Roni DJ the event!
dj.JPG

I'll second the vote for Luke Jackson. I wonder what he's up to these days...

Also, I'd be curious to know if Marius Janulis can still bomb away. And my wife would probably have loved to see Kristof Ongenaet, who she developed a bit of a crush on because she thinks he looks like a 6-8 version of me.

I'll second the vote for Luke Jackson. I wonder what he's up to these days...

Also, I'd be curious to know if Marius Janulis can still bomb away. And my wife would probably have loved to see Kristof Ongenaet, who she developed a bit of a crush on because she thinks he looks like a 6-8 version of me.
Rudy Hackett and Bill Smith.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom