Excited but calm | Syracusefan.com

Excited but calm

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Looking forward to the game but am not concerned about the outcome.

That said, I think our seniors really want to go out a winner and the team will rally around becoming one of a handful of 10 win teams in program history. I think we want this one more than WFVU and that will show on the scoreboard.

I live in Florida and am passing Daytona now. It’s partly cloudy but doesn’t look like rain clouds. Weather should hold up

Yeah, this is typically the dry season. I think El Nino is messing things up.

I am leaving work in time to grab beers and head home. My college roommates were both Iowa State and Purdue fans. So we are getting together for a very long evening of football.

Omg I turned on ESPN saw cuse v WV thought I had game time wrong and saw it snowing and though Christ we really do have Climate change... then the announcers said it was the Pinstripe Bowl . I’m gointvAA monday

It's worse than you think, Duke actually plays football, Wake holds its own, FSU sucks, Louisville forgot what a football was, and the Big Ten cannot buy a playoff spot! I don't drink and I might check into AA!

Typical Gameday. Big sweaty ball of nerves careening through life like a psychotic pinball, a hyper-emotional mess...exhale...

Read the whole thing and take a deep breath Millhouse. He said ball (singular) and something about nerves. I don’t really know, I stopped reading at that point.

Looking forward to the game but am not concerned about the outcome.

That said, I think our seniors really want to go out a winner and the team will rally around becoming one of a handful of 10 win teams in program history. I think we want this one more than WFVU and that will show on the scoreboard.

I don't usually post these kinds of things, but I agree with you 1000%.
If we get up a couple touchdowns early, we could steamroll them by 20-30 points today.
You can just feel it.

I am leaving work in time to grab beers and head home. My college roommates were both Iowa State and Purdue fans. So we are getting together for a very long evening of football.

I have a feeling my Boilermaker friend may have a head start on me...ouch

Pretty psyched...signed up for Sling TV so I can watch the game. Then my son who is teaching English to Chinese kindergartners sent me a pic of his class:

49065383_10213085074981440_4578739079486636032_n.jpg

So far it's been a great day but the best is yet to come...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom