Excuse me Draymond Green? | Syracusefan.com

Excuse me Draymond Green?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Draymond Green blasts Paul Pierce, others for lambasting Kevin Durant

What a moron. Pierce was 10 times the player Green will ever be. I do not understand the comparison between the Warriors and Big three Celtics. The celtics gave up a first round pick and all of their young talent (I'm pretty sure Al Jefferson included) when they made TWO trades for KG and Allen.

Hope the Warriors get bounced first round.

What a moron. Pierce was 10 times the player Green will ever be. I do not understand the comparison between the Warriors and Big three Celtics. The celtics gave up a first round pick and all of their young talent (I'm pretty sure Al Jefferson included) when they made TWO trades for KG and Allen.

So, when the owners, mostly white, control where the players, mostly black, play, that's ok. But when the players control where the players play, that's not ok. You must not like guys like Melo, then.

So, when the owners, mostly white, control where the players, mostly black, play, that's ok. But when the players control where the players play, that's not ok. You must not like guys like Melo, then.
No, i could not care less about 'super teams' and what not. However, I think Greens a scumbag and had no right to disrespect a far more proven veteran like that.

Wait did you really just try to make this a race thing?

What was the comment aimed at Pierce that was so particularly offensive?

What does this possibly have to do with the OP?

Oh, I've got it. Nothing.

So what exactly did Green even say that has you so worked up? Where did he disrespect Pierce?

He's defending his team like he should, from what I saw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom