Expect to see a lot of Ohio State Fans in Buffalo... | Syracusefan.com

Expect to see a lot of Ohio State Fans in Buffalo...

W

wvballer

They came out in droves during the East regional in Boston a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I'd imagine they'll come out in droves as well.

1. Huge fan base from my experience
2. It's about as far a drive from Syracuse to Buffalo as it is for any OSU fans in Cleveland/the campus is only like 5 hours away.

I live in Akron, and Buffalo is roughly the mid-way point, give or take 20 minutes, to Syracuse.

wvballer said:
They came out in droves during the East regional in Boston a couple of years ago.

I was at buffalo and boston in 2012 and they were everywhere

yep i said when i saw the draw they will have as many fans there as we do, maybe more.

I think OSU fans expected to be in Boston in 2012.. i dont think they knew where to buy tickets this year.. and wont dayton fans be buying tickets as well? SU fans have been buying tickets since they went on sale..

Glad I won't be there to deal with those illiterates.

Will Villanova and Uconn travel well? I have 4 tickets I would like to sell.

Will Villanova and Uconn travel well? I have 4 tickets I would like to sell.

For Nova the answer is no. Sinc storz is a state school with more alums you'd think they travel OK, but then you have to take into account the metro north doesn't extend to Buffalo. So no to storz as well.

You guys need to start referring to their school as THE Ohio State. They are more than a bit anal about that. :rolleyes:

You guys need to start referring to their school as THE Ohio State. They are more than a bit anal about that. :rolleyes:

80_50_1024x1024.jpeg

The bone-headers are buying tickets for JerryWorld not Buffalo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom