Expected Commits by 7/4 | Syracusefan.com

Expected Commits by 7/4

So with a couple big official visit weekends coming up. Who are we thinking commits by the 4th of July?

I’ll start and think we end up with a few
Zyrian Moultrie-Goddard
Jalil Smith
Eric King
Josh Richards
Jayden Bass
This would be great for SU.

Think he’s still a Cuse lean though?
He said Cuse was the team to beat in March and I don't see that he got any significant offers since then or took any other visits. He may not commit by 7/4 but I would guess we are still in a pretty good spot here.

So with a couple big official visit weekends coming up. Who are we thinking commits by the 4th of July?

I’ll start and think we end up with a few
Zyrian Moultrie-Goddard
Jalil Smith
Eric King
Josh Richards
Jayden Bass

That would be a LOT of beef -- hope you're right!

I’ll go with a few different ones
Zyian Moultrie-Goddard
Jalil Smith
Eric King
Jayden Bass
Matthew Scicchitano
Eric Gardner

Looks like we only have 15 or so ships im fine with this staff taking its time

Looks like we only have 15 or so ships im fine with this staff taking its time
This is a rare year where we finish up recruiting before many of our peers. There truly is little room left at the inn.

If you want to come to Syracuse in the class of 2023, you better commit early or make sure you are a HS AA.

How on earth is ZMG rated a low-mid 3 star with his measurables and tape? I’ll be ecstatic if we land him.

I've been hearing rumors of a nonverbal DE commit that could move inside with the proper dedication to S&C, I think the players name is Dees or something. Out of the DMV. Keep it here.

I've been hearing rumors of a nonverbal DE commit that could move inside with the proper dedication to S&C, I think the players name is Dees or something. Out of the DMV. Keep it here.
So, he committed in writing, or with a wink and a nod?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-225440_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-225440_Facebook.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 135
How on earth is ZMG rated a low-mid 3 star with his measurables and tape? I’ll be ecstatic if we land him.
You got me. Both Rashard Perry and ZMG should be ****. We're Syracuse and don't win is part of the problem. The other is the recruiting sites don't have information on recruits films or they are different in HT, WT.

I think they should all improve to get correct info on the recruits - it would help someone like me who is trying to provide the best & latest on this great board. Some don't even rate like Rivals - they sometimes fail to put any recruiting info up and then give a recruit 1 star which my grandmother could be.

Last edited:
You got me. Both Rashard Perry and ZMG should be ****. We're Syracuse and don't win is part of the problem. The other is the recruiting sites don't have information on recruits films or they are different in HT, WT.

I think they should all improve to get correct info on the recruits - it would help someone like me who is trying to provide the best & latest on this great board. Some don't even rate like Rivals - they sometime fail to put any recruiting info up and then give a recruit 1 star which my grandmother could be.

What’s your grandma’s 40 time? :p