Expendables and expendables 2 | Syracusefan.com

Expendables and expendables 2

Not IMO. Found them totally gimmicky, guessing their success resulted from a general void of action flicks recently... and nostalgia for old school action celebrities.

They're not bad movies though. Would say if you enjoyed the latest Rambo movie at all, then you could enjoy them. Best comparison I can think of.

Thanks.

The first movie is on Netflix, so I'll give it a shot.

Not IMO. Found them totally gimmicky, guessing their success resulted from a general void of action flicks recently... and nostalgia for old school action celebrities.

They're not bad movies though. Would say if you enjoyed the latest Rambo movie at all, then you could enjoy them. Best comparison I can think of.

I found the first one to be a pretty good movie. The second one was awful.

I enjoyed the second one more than the first one...But they are both good movies in my opinion. Lots of guns and action, what I am looking for.

Also some good lines in the second one.

I enjoyed the second one more than the first one...But they are both good movies in my opinion. Lots of guns and action, what I am looking for.

Also some good lines in the second one.

Who's next, Rambo?

Watched and liked both, but think I need to watch the first one again. I am a bit confused about the relationship between Willis' character and Stalone's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom