Class of 2023 - F Alyssa Latham (IL) in the portal | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 F Alyssa Latham (IL) in the portal

EA0250EB-9C8D-41A1-B6D1-1F05C1A0D70F.jpeg

ALYSSA LATHAM HOMEWOOD-FLOOSMOOR HS, ILL
images

6' 1"
FLJ HAS DONE IT AGAIN. SECURED THE COMMITMENT OF ALYSSA LATHAM. ANOTHER CAB RECRUIT.

“The thing that separated them from everyone was because they love me the basketball player, but also love me as a person even more,” Latham said.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/article264318571.html#storylink=cpy

“The funny thing is, when I had first talked to them on the phone, they got so much of my personality just by watching me during USA trials,” Latham said. “I was like, dang, you can just tell that by watching me play basketball?”

Latham described herself as versatile, athletic and quick.

“Offensively, they want me to be an all-around player," Latham said. "Inside, outside, running the floor. Defensively, I’m long, I’m athletic and I can guard all positions. I mean, who doesn’t want a unicorn?”

SHE LOOKS LIKE AND SOUNDS LIKE A FUTURE GREAT PLAYER FOR SU AND ANOTHER STUDENT WHO WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR HERSELF AND OTHERS ACADEMICALLY IN THE ARCHITECTURAL CLASSROOM.

FLJ IS CLEARLY TRANSFORMING THE WOMEN'S BB PROGRAM INTO A CONTENDER FOR A WIN EVERY GAME IN 2022-23.

We have the best Women’s HC for our program and an awesome staff to support her; Illinois best, Alyssa, makes a great addition to our program!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom