Class of 2018 - F Asia Strong (IN) Grad Transferring from Wichita State to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 F Asia Strong (IN) Grad Transferring from Wichita State to Syracuse

9682ECF0-A014-47D7-8FF7-B83BA8613CF8.jpeg

Just spoke to someone who met her the other day while she was in town. And now, here she is. Still need a center. Go get one, and we will be competing with everyone.
Agree. Another center and what a transformation. Team went from 9 guards and 1 forward to a balanced roster. Multiple players 6’0 and taller. Last year only two players 6’0 or taller and one was Williams that did not play.

Talk about your quick rebuilds! Can't wait to see FL-J can do with a whole year to recruit.
Syracuse adds 7th transfer of offseason in Wichita State forward Asia Strong

“We hit a home run with this young lady,” Legette-Jack said in a statement. “She has amazing character and is a great student. Her basketball skill set is on the pro level! She is a fantastic communicator and is passionate about winning. She will be an incredible teammate and we are extremely fortunate to have her join our women’s basketball family.”

Missed this and wanted to add my two cents:

It has become a great recruiting spring for FLJ and the SU women’s BB program. No doubt she will add to the magnificent seven with more players that fit into her program. I think llandz is concerned about a center. I bet she gets one soon. Never bet against a woman of her character and passion.

“We hit a home run with this young lady,” Legette-Jack said in a statement. “She has amazing character and is a great student. Her basketball skill set is on the pro level! She is a fantastic communicator and is passionate about winning. She will be an incredible teammate and we are extremely fortunate to have her join our women’s basketball family.”

It has become a great recruiting spring for FLJ and the SU women’s BB program. No doubt she will add to the magnificent seven with more players that fit into her program. I think llandz is concerned about a center. I bet she gets one soon. Never bet against a woman of her character and passion.
Love FLJ.

I know a center is what she is still looking for from those who know her. Hope she finds one.

Just spoke to someone who met her the other day while she was in town. And now, here she is. Still need a center. Go get one, and we will be competing with everyone.

Do we have the space? I thought the article read saying we are full or are a couple walkons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom