Class of 2017 - F Jordan Nwora (NY) to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 F Jordan Nwora (NY) to Louisville

Francis03

All American
This was one of the guys that I mentioned on my recent pod that could be worthy of an offer. 6'8 forward from The Park School in Buffalo, but will now prep at Vermont Academy in the NEPSAC. Plays with Diallo and Tucker on the NY Rens squad, and is the 2nd leading scorer behind Diallo, averaging around 15 and 8 per game this spring. Put up a monster 25 and 12 per game at The Park School. He's one of the best pure shooters in EYBL play so far outside of Brandon Randolph and Andrew Platek imho. Has earned offers recently from Pitt, UConn, UF, FSU, Marquette, USC, etc.

This cat would love to get an offer from SU, but so far the staff hasn't shown him any love. They have seen him twice now at the Peach Jam light it up, so maybe some interest will be shown eventually.
He is a legit 6'8?

Like Tucker, Nwora is planning to start focusing on his college options shortly after the summer season comes to an end.

"I have 30, 35-plus offers," Nwora said. "Some more will probably come after this tournament. And then probably sometime in August I'll sit down with my family and talk with some coaches and try to narrow down the list."

Nwora has already taken unofficial visits to Seton Hall, USC, Marquette and Northwestern, and he counted Oklahoma State, Cal, Utah, Pitt, Georgia Tech and UConn among the schools that are recruiting him the hardest at the moment.