Class of 2019 - F Josh Oduro (George Mason) grad transfer... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 F Josh Oduro (George Mason) grad transfer...

3 guard lineups are beyond normal in 2023. Baylor won a championship 2 years ago where their “3” was 6’4
Teague was also a very athletic guard with quick feet. I’m not saying Justin can’t do it because of his height, I’m just not sure he has the foot speed to stay in front of those athletic forwards. The height is just an added benefit for them

Teague was also a very athletic guard with quick feet. I’m not saying Justin can’t do it because of his height, I’m just not sure he has the foot speed to stay in front of those athletic forwards. The height is just an added benefit for them
Pretty sure he's talking about Justin Moore, not Justin Taylor.

Also, Miami is playing 4 guards right now. Norchad Omier is their big at 6’7”.
Before you know it, anybody over 6'8" who can't hit a 3 will transfer out of basketball and into football or volleyball.

Everyone needs to realize that we will reach out/recruit to a lot more kids (the JB days are over) than before...all because we reach out doesn't mean we feel good/know we're in it in it

But I'ma need Jesse to make the damn call brotha so the coaches can go full storm on a transfer C