Class of 2023 - F Matt and Ryan Bewley (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 F Matt and Ryan Bewley (FL)

jordville

Hall of Fame
Interest in Bewley brothers (6'8 freshmen) has been shown by Syracuse. Offer could come anytime. The Twin Towers of '23 have offers from Florida State, DePaul, Alabama, Florida, Iowa State, and South Florida.

Matt (one & done type good or straight NBA type good) is the better of the two, but Ryan is no slouch as he is a high major player as well. Both are the prototype Cuse forward.

Matt wears #23 and Ryan wears #25 when viewing their HS tape.

Matt was ranked the #54 high school player regardless of class (one spot higher than a familiar name, Isaiah Jackson)...

Interest in Bewley brothers (6'8 freshmen) has been shown by Syracuse. Offer could come anytime. The Twin Towers of '23 have offers from Florida State, DePaul, Alabama, Florida, Iowa State, and South Florida.

Matt (one & done type good or straight NBA type good) is the better of the two, but Ryan is no slouch as he is a high major player as well. Both are the prototype Cuse forward.

Matt wears #23 and Ryan wears #25 when viewing their HS tape.

once in a lifetime chance to post this deep track

Are we sure that we are allowed to recruit them? Florida... that’s forbidden land

Are we sure that we are allowed to recruit them? Florida... that’s forbidden land
I know you've said this before, but if I'm not mistaken SU has recruited at least one kid from Florida in the past four classes. Obviously, SU didn't land them, but they were recruited...
2020- Scottie Barnes, Taelon Martin
2019- Vernon Carey
2018- Antwann Jones, Silvio De Sousa
2017- Kevin Knox

I know you've said this before, but if I'm not mistaken SU has recruited at least one kid from Florida in the past four classes. Obviously, SU didn't land them, but they were recruited...
2020- Scottie Barnes, Taelon Martin
2019- Vernon Carey
2018- Antwann Jones, Silvio De Sousa
2017- Kevin Knox
I’m just stating the rules as they were read to me when I joined. But with fsu being top notch now.. don’t for see leaving the state.

Matt came in at #9 for 2023...
20200608_223139.png

We really need #4, 5 and 6 on that list just for name alone!

The twins and their FL team have been in Vegas playing over the weekend. They lost in the Dior/Art matchup.