Class of 2021 - F Saniaa Wilson (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 F Saniaa Wilson (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

Saniaa,​

2C299C0B-322D-4421-87A2-9B4105BD0238.gif

That is a great column, looking forward to watching this team in action.

Don't have access to article..
I will post an archive link of the article later today so you can read it. Wilson was supposed to play for Seton Hall but lost her place because all of the seniors decided to stay another year because of Covid. That is how she ended up at Buffalo. Q also recruited her when she was in high school and contacted her the season he ended up resigning.

"Wilson’s mom, Ashley, taught her children to be independent thinkers and to use their own critical judgment to make life decisions, so it wasn’t a matter of simply reuniting with Legette-Jack for the sake of it. Ashley Wilson, who coached Saniaa until she was in the seventh grade, said Legette-Jack is a fierce and passionate woman, which aligned with what her daughter needs in a coach.

“From the time I met Coach Jack until today, she never over-promised,” Ashley Wilson said. “She never over-committed anything. She just told me, ‘I’m going to give your kid a genuine experience and whatever her dreams are, I’m going to put them in a position to where I can use my resources to help them.’”

I tried to post the archived article but it only grabbed part of it. Syracuse.com is worth the $100 a year subscription for those that can manage it, especially with all the changes going on with SU sports and the dome

I will post an archive link of the article later today so you can read it. Wilson was supposed to play for Seton Hall but lost her place because all of the seniors decided to stay another year because of Covid. That is how she ended up at Buffalo. Q also recruited her when she was in high school and contacted her the season he ended up resigning.

"Wilson’s mom, Ashley, taught her children to be independent thinkers and to use their own critical judgment to make life decisions, so it wasn’t a matter of simply reuniting with Legette-Jack for the sake of it. Ashley Wilson, who coached Saniaa until she was in the seventh grade, said Legette-Jack is a fierce and passionate woman, which aligned with what her daughter needs in a coach.

“From the time I met Coach Jack until today, she never over-promised,” Ashley Wilson said. “She never over-committed anything. She just told me, ‘I’m going to give your kid a genuine experience and whatever her dreams are, I’m going to put them in a position to where I can use my resources to help them.’”
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom