Fab and the APR | Syracusefan.com

Fab and the APR

SU is still under a microscope, so I hope someone is closely monitoring this to make sure it is all above board, because the fact of the matter is that anyone who has Fab's login and password can sign on and complete those courses . . . when it comes to academic fraud, online courses are the devil's playground.

SU is still under a microscope, so I hope someone is closely monitoring this to make sure it is all above board, because the fact of the matter is that anyone who has Fab's login and password can sign on and complete those courses . . . when it comes to academic fraud, online courses are the devil's playground.

Yup, my buddy got caught doing this...no bueno

Yup, my buddy got caught doing this...no bueno

How'd they catch him? Would be good to know so we can warn the big fella. The rules of the NCAA mean less and less to me as time goes by.

How'd they catch him? Would be good to know so we can warn the big fella. The rules of the NCAA mean less and less to me as time goes by.

Hes a jackass pretty much lol, got the answers to the test from someone who took it earlier...50 question test and he was done in 5 minutes, safe to say the professor found that fishy since he did really well also

I'm sure Fab is putting off prepping for draft workouts at IMG in Florida by digging in on his online course work :rolleyes:.

Two of my buddies lived together and had the same online class...they both ended up failing it because they took their final using the same IP address. Administration didn't even look into it after they filed a complaint.

for these online classes the teachers have so much data they can use to see who's cheating.

Along with IP address location it also tells you when people log on, how long they long on for and also shows all the other people on at the same time.

If its not Fab that's doing the work or at least present for it, I suspect they will catch him.

Two of my buddies lived together and had the same online class...they both ended up failing it because they took their final using the same IP address. Administration didn't even look into it after they filed a complaint.
Did they go to SU?