Fab Melo to miss Tournament | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo to miss Tournament

according to SU atheltics.. and we're snake bitten again.. pretty sneaky our althetic dept to hold that info until after Selection Sunday.. it would have been interesting to see if we'd still gotten the #1 seed?

Anyway that's a royal ouch to a final four run..

Jesus christ this program is cursed.

Time for us to make another early exit?

Its on suathletics.com

I hate to say it but this is exactly the type of thing I suspected yesterday when JB didn't do his interviews. He was working an emergency. We are so f-ing snake bit it is sickening.

Maybe that's why he wasn't playing so well as of late. How is it possible that he could play up until now?

How does this happen right before the tournament? If he was going to fail out, why couldn't it wait until April? What!!!

I don't know how much longer I can keep living this nightmare that is SU hoops. I honestly don't.

I literally thought i was on acid reading this on twitter...we are cursed

how in a year where we are 9-10 deep we lose the player at the ONLY position we have NO depth!!

somebody send a tweet to NOEL... its the only thing that could mildly take the edge off...

God this program drives me to drink

Calling to cancel NO hotel reservations chances of final 4 are slim and none and none has been not doing his work honestly

I almost thought it was April 1st but I remembered we still haven't even played the first freaking game of the tourney yet. What!!!!!

I really hope that Fab leaves for the NBA. I don't want a kid like this back. Best of luck at the next level. If a player can't handle athletics and academics, its time for him to move on. Good riddance Fab. Thank you for your two years, but it is in your best interest and SU's that you move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom