Fab Officially Declares | Syracusefan.com

Fab Officially Declares

HAS FAB MELO DECLARED FOR THE NBA!? I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS? couchburn

Then why did you bother posting in the thread? Plus I also included Chad Ford's In/Out List giving a review of each player that has declared.

No worries...I am from Syracuse, I should be immune to sarcasm...just one of those days I guess...

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Good luck Fab.

If we're lucky maybe he'll "make it up" to some of you with a donation in a few years.

Would be nice for him to do well in the NBA so we can point to a legit center in the NBA that developed here :noidea:

I'm actually surprised Fab declared before the deadline. I've heard he has trouble meeting deadlines.

Fab declares...

That he is going to be an after thought in the world of basketball in a few years...nothing more than an answer to a trivia question amongst college basketball fans..

time: year 2017..random cold winter night when there is not much to do but be indoors and drink..

place: anytown USA

scence: several friends in a suburban NCY bar...maybe Rye new york...having drinks and talking about glory days..question comes up...

"what was the name of that center who was so dumb that he kept getting declared ineligible, and cost SU a shot at the title?"

this is Fab's legacy...

Etan Thomas had a pretty long NBA career. Is he still playing ?
Don't believe so. I'm saying it would be nice for Fab to develop into even a Joakim Noah type player. Either a starter on a good team or a key backup to Howard, Bynum etc. Someone recruits would know