fair to say, as good as advertised? | Syracusefan.com

fair to say, as good as advertised?

orangehomer

All American
I think so, the offense was fast and organized, often limited by the officials although I think they were doing their best. I thought dungey may have gotten away with some throws against colgate that wont work against better teams, but it doesn't bother me that much. I would say that I was surprised at how fast the O went, and how they stuck to it. it will be painful in some games this year, but it will be glorious in others down the road. dungey is legit good and a proper player to build around.

As good as advertised for game one. By the end of the season, this would make us - and HCDB - very upset. HCDB showed what he can do and the kids are adapting well. By mid season, I would expect another 10 or more offensive plays.

Tackling was much better on D than in past seasons. Corey is showing why he is a true D1player. Overall, I was pleased with the D. Colgate is no slouch in the FCS division and could beat many FCS teams. Also, defense is generally picked up quicker by the players.

Overall, this is a young team and the Orange will be placing the ACC on notice. Not saying we run the table, but I believe our Orange are on the right track.

Mrs Peabody was not been a fan of the plod and punt style we've been playing since i've known her. On the way home last night she actually said "that was a lot of fun and i'd go again anytime". Should have my truck out of the ditch by noon today.

The Michigan D is unable to perceive the blur happening around them as our offense reaches ludicrous speed.

the-flash-saison-2-600x400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom