Fall Ball 2015 | Syracusefan.com

Fall Ball 2015

Went to the last Scrimmage @ Annapolis a great Venue to go to, even though Harvard pounded us

Orange Alumni Classic Highlights Fall Slate (Cuse.com)

Two fall dates highlight the Syracuse fall ball schedule, beginning with the sixth-annual Orange Alumni Classic on Saturday, Oct. 10. In addition, Syracuse will wrap up the fall on Sunday, Oct. 18 in Annapolis, Md.

In one of the most exciting events of the fall lacrosse season, the Orange Alumni Classic will once again feature two games. The first is a "Legend's Game" beginning at 1:30 p.m. The second match, which will start at approximately 3:30 p.m. will pit a team of recent alums against the 2015-16 'Cuse squad.

Both games are open to the public. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in person at the Carrier Dome Box Office (Gate B). All proceeds go directly to the men's lacrosse program. Parking is free in the surface lots across from the Dome.

One week after the Alumni Classic, the Orange will square off with Navy and Towson while in Annapolis to conclude its fall slate.

passthru_imagecredit_Donahue3.jpg

Is anyone going to the game? Can someone put up a picture of the roster please?

Is anyone going to the game? Can someone put up a picture of the roster please?

Normally I would, but SU has a football game at the same time.

It's not like SU had a bye last week or anything like that. Oh Lord

I will try to get a copy of the roster and post it. Or at least post the newbie info.

If someone could note down starters and contributors that would be great! Thanks enjoy the day!

I hope to see Fusco, Mellen and Bomberry out there today!

Mariano, Evans and Donahue at attack and I'm also interested to see Piroli, I've seen him play for Brown very solid intelligent player!

Last edited:
Normally I would, but SU has a football game at the same time.

It's not like SU had a bye last week or anything like that. Oh Lord

I will try to get a copy of the roster and post it. Or at least post the newbie info.
More smart thinking by the athletic dept. Hold an alumni game that would probably get some decent fan interest the exact same time as a fball game.

Last edited:
More smart thinking by the athletic dept. Hold a alumni game that would probably get some decent fan interest the exact same time as a fball game.
Sheesh, get over it. How many fans could possibly like both lacrosse AND football? ;)

Varsity Wins Annual Alumni Game (Cuse.com)

The Syracuse Varsity scored the first six goals of the game and held off a late rally to defeat the Alumni All-Stars, 11-9, in the sixth annual Orange Alumni Classic on Saturday, Oct. 10 at the Carrier Dome. Nine different players recorded goals for the current team as it posted its sixth consecutive victory in the event.

passthru_imagecredit_Alumni_15_070.jpg

Varsity Wins Annual Alumni Game (Cuse.com)

The Syracuse Varsity scored the first six goals of the game and held off a late rally to defeat the Alumni All-Stars, 11-9, in the sixth annual Orange Alumni Classic on Saturday, Oct. 10 at the Carrier Dome. Nine different players recorded goals for the current team as it posted its sixth consecutive victory in the event.

passthru_imagecredit_Alumni_15_070.jpg

A lot of new names in there...lol.
Any news on who started?

A lot of new names in there...lol.
Any news on who started?

I think Evans, Donahue and Barber started at Attack, with Carlin and Ford at Middie.

Can't get much more than that from SU's write-up.

I think Evans, Donahue and Barber started at Attack, with Carlin and Ford at Middie.

Can't get much more than that from SU's write-up.
you think we will get any highlights??

Unless I read that wrong sounded like Grimm was playing offense. Must be a misread on my end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom