Fall Ball 2015 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fall Ball 2015

No Jeff Desko, Ryan Palasek, Brennen Ferguson, Connor Phillips or Nolan Callahan???

Callahan, Palasek, Ferguson and Phillips are still listed in student directory, Desko isn't.

Maybe they skipped Fall Ball to concentrate on academics?

Outside of maybe Desko and thats a big maybe I don't think any of those guys were looking at any PT this year.

Donahue was pretty much a non factor in both games against Hopkins last year and his accuracy was down a good clip overall. I have to disagree big time that my previous post was insulting in anyway, I simply noted that as the clear Senior leader he needs to be the Kevin Rice of this years team. That means 3+ plus points game in and game out, thats an elite level player. As I noted hes been a very good player for SU now we need him to be Great after losing nearly all of the starters on offense.

Fair enough...I agree insulting was a bit far:) I think his production has been better than good. He registered only 2 points in the Duke ACC tournament win. That was his least productive game of the season. All other games he had at least 3 points. The playoff Hopkins game he finished with 5 points. My memory is fuzzy but I recall the Hopkins keeper having a blazing first half and stopped a few good chances. He is our best player returning. Sure his production benefited from feeds from Rice and Staats but he created a lot on his own as well.

Fair enough...I agree insulting was a bit far:) I think his production has been better than good. He registered only 2 points in the Duke ACC tournament win. That was his least productive game of the season. All other games he had at least 3 points. The playoff Hopkins game he finished with 5 points. My memory is fuzzy but I recall the Hopkins keeper having a blazing first half and stopped a few good chances. He is our best player returning. Sure his production benefited from feeds from Rice and Staats but he created a lot on his own as well.

Agreed he is our best returning offensive player and has the ability to creat for himself and others. He has been one of the best offensive players the past few years even with all of the talent around him. The point I was trying to make but I don't think came across great was that we need him to elevate his game even more due to the amount of experience we lost around him and the fact that he is going to be the focal point of the offense. Certainly dont expect him to replicate ND every week (8 goals, amazing performance) but we will need him to generate 3-4pts a game, every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom