Fall Camp 2019: Practice Day #2, Saturday, 8/3/19 | Syracusefan.com

Fall Camp 2019: Practice Day #2, Saturday, 8/3/19

CuseLegacy

Practice Day #2 Closed to media 9:00 am - 11:55 am

Last edited:
Another beautiful day for our beloved Syracuse University Orange Football to get in tune for a very successful season. Go Orange. P.S. to the Staff, keep them videos coming, we are all dying to see them. Go Orange!!!!!

Based on this effort, I’m thinking the usually spot on social media crew partied a little too much last night. Music by Spike Jones?

Looks like care taker is our only hope for meaningful info tidbits. He obviously won’t be able to share details on top of any school or media announcements. But stuff like who’s looking good, OL & LB outlooks from TD’s perspective would be much appreciated.

If Cisco performs close to what he did last year then he will be on a lot of 2020-21 draft boards and early round pick. Look at the man, he is a beast now. Looks like an NFL SS.

I have been maybe the biggest pessimist when it comes to Andre Cisco. I thought he was a ball hawk that often got beat more than some remember and struggled in the run game, but WOW. Look at the attached photo. Everyone gets beat some and with his ball skills and the shape he is in. I mean yea... it looks like I can lay the concerns about his ability to help in the run game. This kid is a pure stud

Attachments

• Optimized-Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 1.24.48 PM.jpg
    Optimized-Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 1.24.48 PM.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 154
Hope this doesnt mean anything injury related.

He probably is mentioned pain makes you stronger. I don’t think it’s foreshadowing stuff bad
He posted his tweet to his IG story with a broken heart underneath it. Who knows it could be anything in his life or just something random. Just thought I'd share after care taker mentioned above about not commenting on injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom