1. The recent Security Certificate Warning issue appears to be limited to those using Internet Explorer. If you are having the same problem reported by a few others, try switching to a different browser.

Only a 1/2 dozen people have contacted me, so I'm assuming the problem isn't widespread. But PLEASE contact me if you continue to have a problem.

I believe I can help, but I need your username. If you have not registered, and continue to have the problem - contact me asap.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X at the top right of this box)

tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Fallball

Discussion in 'Syracuse Lacrosse Board' started by WoodyUK, Aug 11, 2017.

1. WoodyUK

WoodyUK Lax Maven

Men's lacrosse to host Maryland, Syracuse in fall contests

STONY BROOK, N.Y. -- The Stony Brook men's lacrosse team will host a fall contest day on Sunday, Oct. 22 at Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium. The Seawolves will host defending national champion Maryland, as well as Syracuse. Each team will play two games on the day, beginning at 11:30 a.m. with a game between Stony Brook and Maryland. The Terps will take on Syracuse at 1 p.m. before the Orange and Seawolves face off at 3 p.m. to close out the day.

Prior to the fall contest day, Stony Brook will host its Island Uprising Prospect Day on Saturday, Oct. 21. Twenty college coaches will be working the highly competitive, all-day event held on the Stony Brook campus. For more details and registration, click here.

2. OrangeXtreme

OrangeXtreme Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge Staff Member

It's too early for Fall Ball.

It's still July.

July 42.

PhatOrange likes this.
  3. W'boro'Cuse315

W'boro'Cuse315 Starter

Wisnauskas coming out for warmups like...

IMG_0998.GIF