Fan Fest: August 27 | Syracusefan.com

Fan Fest: August 27

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse football fans will get their first opportunity to see the Orange in the Dome – plus get a first-hand look at new stadium renovations – for the first time in nearly two years, at AmeriCU Fan Fest on Aug. 27.

The event will be free to the public and all attendees will be required to claim a mobile ticket for entry to this event. Fans can use the following link to login to your MyCuse account and claim your mobile tickets: AmeriCU Fan Fest Tickets

Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and fans will get an opportunity to explore the new stadium upgrades on the first level and in the stadium bowl, including some upgraded concession stands and refreshed menu options, new lighting and sound, air conditioning and the largest center-hung video board in college athletics.

Fans will then have an opportunity to watch the 2021 Orange prep for its season opener at Ohio, with an open practice from 6:30-7:30. Other festivities for the evening will include Coach Babers addressing the crowd, and commemorative Dome tins to be given away.

covid vaccine or negative test required and masks because currently syracuse university is mask requirement on campus.
So, I have 3 kids under 6 who have season tickets. Do i have to get them tested before each game? That makes absolutely no sense.

So, I have 3 kids under 6 who have season tickets. Do i have to get them tested before each game? That makes absolutely no sense.
call your ticket rep but id guess yes as of current rules?

Dino making it as late as possible, hoping the covid rules change by then, so it can get cancelled : )

Get the tests scheduled now. Believe they have to be within 72 hours prior to dome entry.

Which test do you need?
fans will have to show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test. An antigen-type test result must be completed within six hours of entry or the PCR-type test result must be within 72 hours of entry.

Either antigen within 6 hours or PCR within 72. Dozens of spots offering free testing witin these timelines. Hundreds state wide. Certainly workable and if I were uvaccinated or had children who were unvaccinated I wouldn't consider attending without these precaustions in place.

Either antigen within 6 hours or PCR within 72. Dozens of spots offering free testing witin these timelines. Hundreds state wide. Certainly workable and if I were uvaccinated or had children who were unvaccinated I wouldn't consider attending without these precaustions in place.

Will the rapid at home antigen test be sufficient?

Will the rapid at home antigen test be sufficient?
Not sure about that. Can the results be uploaded to an Excelsior Pass or is there other documentation that would validate? I'd recommend you call or email the Dome.

Not sure about that. Can the results be uploaded to an Excelsior Pass or is there other documentation that would validate? I'd recommend you call or email the Dome.
I believe you are directed to the companies app which is downloaded on your phone which verifies your test

So there will be a scrimmage today? Guessing not televised or streamed?

Just texted a friend in the Dome. I'll let you know if I hear back from him
Over the counter tests are not diagnostic and they cannot accept them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom