Fantastic Beasts | Syracusefan.com

Fantastic Beasts

CanadianSU

Living Legend
Disclaimer: I am a massive Potternerd. Like to the extent of absolutely knowing every little detail of the Wizarding World. However, this was a really fun movie and also my kids first trip to see a Harry Potter movie :).

Really don’t understand the low reviews on it. Thought Jude Law is amazing in it, Ezra Miller does well, and it is a tough movie to understand if your not well versed in the Universe but well worth the trip in my opinion.

It was enjoyable, setting up the coming conflict. Less world building than the first one and relied less on cutesy magical creatures.

I had no idea that it came out last week. I wish I knew cause I was off for a couple more days and would’ve went and saw it.

But the one thing that I got from the trailer is that Dumbledore said that he can’t more against Grindelwald but in the HP universe it was Dumbledore that made him concede. I just hope we don’t learn that it was actually newt that defeated him, and that it changes what we know.
I want that duel.

My daughter and her friends from college all went and loved it.. My kid has read every book 20-25 times and thought it was really good.. I have slept through a couple of the movies and made it about 15 pages into book 1 so I have no idea if any of it was good.

My daughter and her friends from college all went and loved it.. My kid has read every book 20-25 times and thought it was really good.. I have slept through a couple of the movies and made it about 15 pages into book 1 so I have no idea if any of it was good.
If this is true your kid has read a tremendous number of total pages

D310BACC-F37C-46A5-A822-008096ADF456.gif

she has read them so many times that several of the books she has had multiple copies. she buys copies that she can read in places and not worry about the book getting destroyed..

Wow. I loved it. Felt right and the build up is looking amazing. Grindelwald is a new kind of villain and all the Easter eggs, man o man.
The twist, I did not see, so I’m excited, but to find out this is a 5 part series scares me.

Disclaimer: I am a massive Potternerd. Like to the extent of absolutely knowing every little detail of the Wizarding World. However, this was a really fun movie and also my kids first trip to see a Harry Potter movie :).

Really don’t understand the low reviews on it. Thought Jude Law is amazing in it, Ezra Miller does well, and it is a tough movie to understand if your not well versed in the Universe but well worth the trip in my opinion.
Agreed. I enjoyed it.

I had no idea that it came out last week. I wish I knew cause I was off for a couple more days and would’ve went and saw it.

But the one thing that I got from the trailer is that Dumbledore said that he can’t more against Grindelwald but in the HP universe it was Dumbledore that made him concede. I just hope we don’t learn that it was actually newt that defeated him, and that it changes what we know.
I want that duel.
No. That's why Newt stole the blood promise trinket, for lack of a better term.
Dumbledore will need to figure out how to break that oath.

No. That's why Newt stole the blood promise trinket, for lack of a better term.
Dumbledore will need to figure out how to break that oath.

Got that now...just in the trailers was when he said that he couldn’t it got me a bit worried, but when he stole the trinket it came back together.

This final duel is gonna be legendary.

I do have one irk about someone that maybe more people can clear up. I’ll post it later. But it involved Voldemort and his age at the time of this movie.

ok marcy... oops my bad . thought this thread was Fantastic Breasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom