Fantasy Baseball 2016??? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Baseball 2016???

Pretty competitive league so far, although some of y'all are vultures with the waiver wire! ;)

Somehow I had 4 quality starts this week but a team era of 6.75. Basically they pitched really well or got rocked big time.

My team is severely underperforming. Either that, or I am severely underperforming. Most likely, it's a combination of the two. Glad to see some of you are making your bones off playing me!

If anyone wants to trade me some outfielders, Nolan Arenado is the only untouchable on my roster.

If anyone wants to trade me some outfielders, Nolan Arenado is the only untouchable on my roster.
What would you give me for Trout?

Sitting pretty in first place thanks to a turn back the clock season from Big Papi and the littlest guy in baseball doing amazing things. (Altuve).

I guess I'm just not used to playing H2H. Either that, or I just plain suck!

Sitting pretty in first place thanks to a turn back the clock season from Big Papi and the littlest guy in baseball doing amazing things. (Altuve).

Don't get too cocky buddy! I'm right on your tail in second place :)

You guys should kick me out of the league. What's it called when that happens in soccer ? That. Do that to me.

Can we just cancel the rest of the season and give me the championship?

The team I was playing this week had A-Rod on their team until yesterday.

Was it me? I gave up a while ago. You guys shouldn't allow me to be a part of fantasy baseball anymore.

How were the playoff teams/match ups determined? I see teams that I finished ahead of in the playoffs while I'm not. Curious.

How were the playoff teams/match ups determined? I see teams that I finished ahead of in the playoffs while I'm not. Curious.
Which team are you?

Playoffs are top 6 teams, top 2 have byes this week. The bottom 6 have a consolation playoff where teams 7 and 8 have byes this week.

Congrats on your championship - I'm pretty sure you're Vlad anyway. I have a feeling I'm not going to make up the 11-1 deficit in one day. My team picked a bad time for a bad week but 2nd place isn't bad. I'll take it.

Looks like the best team won. At least I don't have to go through the Vlad meatgrinder again until next year.

Premature congrats!!

Thanks folks. Got lucky this season with Ortiz and Altuve. Great season. Look forward to defending my crown next year.