Fantasy ? will Hakeem Nicks add value on Monday? | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy ? will Hakeem Nicks add value on Monday?

swish7

All Conference
I have room for 2 WRs and 1 WR/RB in my league, and have the following options:

WRs
  • Hakeem Nicks
  • Mike Williams (TB)
  • AJ Green (Cincy)
  • Robert Meachem (NO)
RBs

• LeSean McCoy
  • Carnell Williams
  • Ryan Matthews
  • Deji Karim
Should I keep Nicks in the lineup? I've highlighted the players I'm planning on using.

Mike Will and Meachem are good starts today. I'd stay away from Cinci WR's if Dalton is banged up. Nicks might be a game time decision on Monday night.

McCoy is a solid start. Matthews is no longer the #1 option in SD ... Tolbert gets the goal line work. Karim is only a back-up to MoJo. Cadillac will get a lot of touches ... but he plays for the Rams.

Thanks OrangeXtreme.

The problem is I have to choose Nicks now. He and Cadillac are my only two players that play on Monday. However, I guess I could use either or of them in the WR/RB slot on my team. And pick between the two on Monday night..

I'm still worried I won't get any tangible information on Nicks between now and Monday night...

Good idea ... put Nicks in your flex spot, and replace him with Cadillac if necessary.

Nicks won't practice until Monday night, so you may not get any updates until 7 PM.

This why I suck at fantasy football...

A.J. Green went off for 10 catches, 124 yards and one touchdown in Sunday's loss to the Broncos.

Mike Williams of the Bucs finished Week 2 with one catch for -4 yards.

Robert Meachem caught four passes for 10 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 against the Bears

You never mentioned you suck at fantasy football...

:)

So, I am currently about 28 points down to my opponent. His only remaining player is the Philly kicker.

I have LaSean McCoy and my flex player (either Hakim or Cadillac).

For every TD McCoy gets, his kicker gets 1 point. McCoy had 28 last week. My flex should be good for anywhere from 7-14 points. It is going to be close.

AJ Green and Matthews were my FA pickups. Not bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom