Fargo | Syracusefan.com

Fargo

Pearl309

Hall of Fame
Wow it is easily my favorite show of all time and just caught up to episode three of the new season
Just genius please watch anyone

I might, but the reviews for this season were pretty bad so i didnt go down that path yet.

I might, but the reviews for this season were pretty bad so i didnt go down that path yet.
Chris rock is a horrendous actor but if you can get into verbose dialogue it’s genius

i have been a fan if the show but this season is bad

i have been a fan if the show but this season is bad
Have to respectfully disagree. Knowing they had many production issues and it’s fantastical intentionally am really enjoying it for what it is. Compare it to any of the other crap on it’s like godfather two

chris rock is not great but whatever. the guy playing the fresh off the boat italian brother, on the other hand, is terrible.

one or two quirky characters can be fun . . . everyone being quirky is overwritten & devolves into silliness.

3 episodes, 3 strikes. i'm out. too much good stuff available to waste my time on it

chris rock is not great but whatever. the guy playing the fresh off the boat italian brother, on the other hand, is terrible.

one or two quirky characters can be fun . . . everyone being quirky is overwritten & devolves into silliness.

3 episodes, 3 strikes. i'm out. too much good stuff available to waste my time on it

I half expect Chris Rock to revert to his character in New Jack City in half the scenes

I loved the movie. Liked season 1, loved season 2, only liked season 3 after a re-watch. This season... i'm mixy on. I LOVE Jessie Buckley. I was shocked to find out she was the same person i had semi-recently seen in that Netflix thing I'm Thinking of Ending Things. She's fantastic in Fargo.

But, the things i loved about previous Fargo projects just aren't there, except for from Buckley. The subject matter is a bit too heavy, and there's not enough humor. And Chris Rock is just too Chris Rock. He's not as bad as i thought he would be—he's not bad at all—but he just can't disappear into the role.

I also usually love Jason Schwartzman, but he's just 'nothing' in this.

Nicely shot, though. 'Production values' are up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom