Favorite Game Moment | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Game Moment

CIL

All Conference
It was very clear that Dino wanted to punish Bobby for running up the score the last few years (trying to pad Lamar’s stats).

Did anyone else catch the brief exchange between Edinger and Babers when we were throwing long with 10 seconds left in the first half? First time I have ever seen Esinger crack a smile...it was pretty clear what was going on there.

550E72BB-E0DA-47B2-A9D5-3A639C73E95A.jpeg

My favorite was Dungey trying to return the favor and hurdle a Louisville player; similar to what Lamar Jackson did to us a couple years ago. He almost got it. You could tell they were up for this game.

Mine was when an SU assistant coach ran out onto the field - while SU was lined up for a play, just before the snap - and literally move a WR to his proper position. Then run back off again. It was right in front of the ref. Late in the game, and I’m sure it was a WR who had not had much playing time. But wow! I have never seen that before.

It was very clear that Dino wanted to punish Bobby for running up the score the last few years (trying to pad Lamar’s stats).

Did anyone else catch the brief exchange between Edinger and Babers when we were throwing long with 10 seconds left in the first half? First time I have ever seen Esinger crack a smile...it was pretty clear what was going on there.
I think everyone knew what was happening that’s why the camera man caught that smile at the right time . Priceless!

View attachment 144053
My favorite was Dungey trying to return the favor and hurdle a Louisville player; similar to what Lamar Jackson did to us a couple years ago. He almost got it. You could tell they were up for this game.

I saw that and immediately wanted them to take him out. Unnecessary and dangerous.

Actually I got a little worried when their player dove in and hit Eric in the head after he’d recovered the fumble on the bad snap. We have an enormous opportunity next Saturday. Last thing we need is Eric going down in a blowout.

A little different take... my 10 year old son finally is showing some interest in Syracuse football ...after years of trying... so I grabbed an extra ticket and brought him last night and he had a great time... wants to go next year on a season ticket!! But we spent about 20 minutes of the second quarter in a line to get food last night... so this morning I got up to rewatch the game to see what I had missed and he ran into the living room jumped on the couch and said I want to watch too... thanks Dino, and team for helping me finally grow an orange fan... it was a great morning reliving a great night!

Edinger also really enjoyed the wave during the time out. He was out on the field pointing to each section as it moved.
DIno enjoyed the wave as well. You could see him following it as it went around. For the record, I dislike the wave especially when we are on offense

DIno enjoyed the wave as well. You could see him following it as it went around. For the record, I dislike the wave especially when we are on offense

When people try to get the wave going in a competitive game, I get very annoyed. For complete laugher type games only, where the outcome has long been decided and everyone is just having fun.

You could tell from the post-game handshake that there's no love lost between Dino and Puketrino.
I think that was the last time they will cross paths at midfield.

Whenever I see Edinger, I cannot help but think of part Goldberg, part Navy SEAL in combat and part serial killer. He just looks like he's ready to disembowel someone at all times. He was waiting for Dino to give him the OK to de-limb Petrino.

Probably the Moe Neal run where he was stopped short of the end zone but made the Louisville safety jump into the Louisville linebacker's knees because he juked him so badly. I wished he finished it off but I loved seeing the juke.

Always love a Robinson hitting the quarterback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom