Favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station

What is your favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station?

• Sheetz

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Wawa

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Royal Farms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Other since none of the choices are in CNY.

I would have voted for Byrne Dairy if I could have. All the new ones have gas. That is their future.

Stewart's is right there with them. If I was on ice cream, I would have picked them. ;)

I voted Other since none of the choices are in CNY.

I would have voted for Byrne Dairy if I could have. All the new ones have gas. That is their future.

Stewart's is right there with them. If I was on ice cream, I would have picked them. ;)
Stewart's is my neighborhood gas station and their ice cream is 100% elite.

However, I've experienced Stewart's trying to scam you into paying for gas that they accuse you of stealing. I had to go down the street to stop them from trying to have my girlfriend arrested on this bs and I have heard the same stories from other people.

It seems too common to be a mistake and it is pretty gross for a store that likes to pride itself on being a smaller chain.

Sheetz is my all-time favorite but recently moved to MD and there are Royal Farms all over the place and had my 1st chicken breakfast biscuit Sunday morning. Pretty damn good but the overall menu is still a step down from Sheetz I think.

However, I've experienced Stewart's trying to scam you into paying for gas that they accuse you of stealing. I had to go down the street to stop them from trying to have my girlfriend arrested on this bs and I have heard the same stories from other people.

It seems too common to be a mistake and it is pretty gross for a store that likes to pride itself on being a smaller chain.
I used to live really close to 2 of the Stewarts and got gas at both regularly. At that time, they allowed customers to get gas and then pay afterwards. Which is a horrible idea.

People would drive off without paying regularly. Sometimes accidentally because they forgot about paying since the sequencing was so weird.

I was in the store one time getting some stuff when someone drove off and the staff freaked out about it. I think this was eventually addressed. Hope so for the sake of the staff.

But have you ever been to a Buc-ee's?
Buc-ees is spectacular. Lived in Texas for 2 years and boy are Texans proud of that place. I can't disagree. There was actually an article a week or so ago my friend from there sent me where someone went to all of the locations in the state and ranked them...

There is a Quicklees a couple of miles from my house with very little signage. There are only four pumps. The pumps are frustratingly slow. They have had the cheapest gas in town (even cheaper than BJ's or Delta Sonic with a wash), therefore they are my favorite.

There is a chain in middle America, along I-80, and I assume other areas, called Kum-N-Go. Pretty disgusting name, but the store is okay.

I lived near a Kum & Go in Iowa City. Used to walk over to get drinks once in a bit. Ppl used to enjoy their stupid breakfast pizza - but that stuff is an abomination imo.

Anyway, I've seen all those other gas stations many times but couldn't tell you a thing about them - but the Kum & Go I'll never forget.

It's a great name!!!!!

The Stewart’s I frequent are all prepay. They’ve been upgrading their stores so maybe that’s one on their older locations? Locally I agree. Byrne are the best. Was hoping they would put one in on the corner of Enders and Caz Rd across from Circle K which is trash.

The Stewart’s I frequent are all prepay. They’ve been upgrading their stores so maybe that’s one on their older locations? Locally I agree. Byrne are the best. Was hoping they would put one in on the corner of Enders and Caz Rd across from Circle K which is trash.
There are still places in the world where you do not have to prepay for gas?

Went Wawa but the chicken sandwiches at Royal Farms are pretty great.
My favorite station is Les William's Richfield Station in Taunton.

"Hi I'm Maria Menounos, did you know that standing occasionally can improve your quality of life."

Wow Maria, that was profound. Thank you.

Haha, this is too funny.

Whenever I rent a car to drive down to the States I stop in Watertown on the way back for gas. No matter how many times I do, she always catches me off guard when she starts screaming.

LOUD NOISES! I never don't jump in shock. Why is it soooooooo loud.