Favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station

What is your favorite Mid-Atlantic Gas Station?

• Sheetz

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Wawa

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Royal Farms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, this is too funny.

Whenever I rent a car to drive down to the States I stop in Watertown on the way back for gas. No matter how many times I do, she always catches me off guard when she starts screaming.

LOUD NOISES! I never don't jump in shock. Why is it soooooooo loud.
This. If you were designing a way to discourage people from ever even considering getting gas at a place, your design would look at lot like what they are doing.

All they are missing is electrocuting the prospective customer when they try and provide a method of payment.

While we are ranting on gas station inconveniences...

Why do we have to tell the dumb pumps what kind of a card we are using every time we pay? If the pumps can read the card, they should be able to determine the card type.

And why do we always have to enter the zip code for our card?

I understand it if you are using a card from outside the zip code your card is from. I don't get why you have to do this when you are pumping 3 blocks from your house, for the 30th time this year.

Whoever designed these systems did not take into account what it is like to full up your tank when it is 0 degrees out, you have to pee, it is snowing hard and there is a 25 MPH wind coming into your face.

Whoever designed these systems did not take into account what it is like to full up your tank when it is 0 degrees out, you have to pee, it is snowing hard and there is a 25 MPH wind coming into your face.

And standing in slop.

I hate the wintertime standing in slop situation at the pump. Can't we have a little grate there, or a heated floor, or something?

Missed this poll but I'm team Wawa, just because I have one like 500 yards from my house

Drove past a Wawa in Central Jersey yesterday and commented to my wife that I never really understood the Wawa appeal but maybe that's because I've never ordered the right thing. So what's the go-to takeout order?

Drove past a Wawa in Central Jersey yesterday and commented to my wife that I never really understood the Wawa appeal but maybe that's because I've never ordered the right thing. So what's the go-to takeout order?

I normally just get a turkey sub (or whatever those heathens in Philly call em) or a breakfast burrito, but it’s more the selection of food and that they have a lot of healthy / fresh options esp for the kids.

Coffee is solid too.

If I’m just driving through PA, I usually would go for Sheetz. Just easier to eat a burger while driving vs. a sub.

But when I’m staying in PA, I’ll occasionally drive out to Wawa for lunch because I like their subs that much.