Feeling bad | Syracusefan.com

Feeling bad

SBU72

All Conference
For various reasons, I haven't been able to watch a live game since mid December. I've checked scores, then watched, mostly just the wins. Today I finally got to watch live. Considering the injuries, I had little of them winning. Then when they not only ahead at the half and then actually increased the lead at the beginning, I got hopefully. As things went down hill so did my hope and feelings. Under 4 minutes my stomach started feeling quixey. With each minute, more nervous. Up 1, I had no hope. After the game, I continue to feel bad. Now I don't want to comment about the play or coaching (plenty will be said elsewhere) just that I feel down about the results after actually watching, much more so than if I read the score. Even going in not thinking they would win, watching the results made it at least 10 times worse.

Watching I couldn't help think how much things would have been different the last 2 yeras if Bourama had at lest been 50% healthy. Different this game with all healthy pieces. Oh well.

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
They actually played good for about 36 minutes. The last 4 minutes they blew it all up. Same problems they have had all year surfaced again. This is the first time in the JB era I have been glad for the season to end. It's been too painful and the program has sunk too low.

newmexicuse

All Conference
For various reasons, I haven't been able to watch a live game since mid December. I've checked scores, then watched, mostly just the wins. Today I finally got to watch live. Considering the injuries, I had little of them winning. Then when they not only ahead at the half and then actually increased the lead at the beginning, I got hopefully. As things went down hill so did my hope and feelings. Under 4 minutes my stomach started feeling quixey. With each minute, more nervous. Up 1, I had no hope. After the game, I continue to feel bad. Now I don't want to comment about the play or coaching (plenty will be said elsewhere) just that I feel down about the results after actually watching, much more so than if I read the score. Even going in not thinking they would win, watching the results made it at least 10 times worse.

Watching I couldn't help think how much things would have been different the last 2 yeras if Bourama had at lest been 50% healthy. Different this game with all healthy pieces. Oh well.
Lucky You !!!

dollarbill44

Hall of Fame

4948173.jpg

SBU72

All Conference
My problem is I take things to personal. A SU lost or a Bill's and I feel like a jerk, like people will laugh at me for backing a "loser". I wear a Bill's hat or a SU shirt and when people approach me (good or bad) I often say, I'm a fan not a fanatic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rfiles90

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom