FF GameThread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

FF GameThread

If the players felt they got robbed by the whistles this game, I would have a hard time arguing. None of the calls late that could have gone either way went their way.

Also, the Michigan player travelled on that pass to save it in bounds. Would have been cool to get one more shot, but I guess the refs were cool swallowing the whistles.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SU lost that game. Not the refs. Play a decent first half and we win.

i really can't stand nantz. he's been ecstatic about michigan all night.

Ya barreling into there Center is a great play, lol please Triche played a mediocore game at best.
Wow, what does that mean? It was a blocking foul hands down. What does his game have to do with it.

Show your true colors. It wasn't a charge. Bad call.

How about you mentioning the no show by MCW or James. Triche at least tried tonight.

Who said they had a good game? JS was awful and MCW was as bad as hes been all year. We needed the guards to step up with JS playing like crap, neither did on Offensive.

This game really hurt. The fourth foul on MCW, and just so many opportunities to take over. Down by 3 for a while, had several bad offensive possessions, then they stretched it to eight points. Michigan was trying to give us the game the whole second half, just made some bad decisions. Oh, well.

Two things I didn't want to happen:

1) Getting blown out: looked like it might happen but it didn't.

2) Getting screwed by the refs. Looked like it wouldn't happen but them it did.

Wow, what does that mean? It was a blocking foul hands down. What does his game have to do with it.

There never going to call a block on that, he barreled into a guy who was there for a split second, thats a charge every game, see the Ohio State - Iowa State game.

Gottlieb had it completely correct. Was a block.

the 4th foul in mcw was the killer.. add to that the sliding charge call. they need to require the defender to be completely set for at least a half second before contact..

the officials missed him calls late but we lost the game when game was there for taking for 3-4 mins down 3

Or when we could have had possession shooting free throws to tie or having one of your guards on the floor for a last possession even

the problem i have is that they fouled out our best player with a bad call and then a legit call.. our effort to come back deserved ot. UM was crumbling and the refs ensured they had a pillar to stand on.

MCW's fifth foul was not smart. He fouls all the time when he sets screens.

He wasn't setting a screen. He handed the ball off And both both players collided. It was a bad call.

I don't mind that call, except that literally seconds before he got his fourth on an absolutely blown call, where's the consistency

Triches charge was more a block than the block called on mcw earlier in the game. That should've been a charge on UM. Mcw had solid position in that first half. You like to see consistency we really got screwed with calls.

SU lost that game. Not the refs. Play a decent first half and we win.

You cannot ignore bad calls because we didn't play well in the first Half. The MCw cal should have been a no call or defensive foul which would have been a 1 and 1. The Triche calm should have been 2 shots. That my friend is game changing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom