Filling the "no sports" void | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I honestly can't believe it took me a month to remember about this! Online simulated sports dynasty... whatifsports.com!

They've got one for hoops, and one for football. You start out as a head coach of a D3 school. Can pick any D3 school, in any conference, as long as someone isn't already coaching that team. Recruit players, create practice plans, game plans and more. Work your way up to D1!! It's been a long time since I've messed with this, I'm sure there's a ton of new features.

I think bumping old threads is frowned upon, but if you search "whatifsports" there's two threads here that go about 70 pages long.

It can be a little time consuming, or you can just throw a team together and see what happens. The hoop side has an option that runs two games a day. Everything else is one game/day. I think there's a week for recruiting. Hoops seems easier, lots less players to deal with.

First season is FREE! I feel like it was like $8 after that? Can't remember.

I'm grabbing a team regardless, but I figured I'd see if there was interest here first. It's always more fun with a conference full of real coaches. Last time we did this we took over a few NY conferences, but I'd be down to coach anywhere. I'd be down for either sport, whichever had the most interest.

Football- Let's skip the signups that end today, and look at "Rockne" world. Signups being Wednesday for this league. You click the GD link I posted above, click "play now" and click "Rockne". This will allow you to see schools that need coaches.

Basketball- We'd either have to pull the trigger tomorrow, or wait until may 1st.

Who's going down this rabbit hole with me?!

what conference do we want to take?

where is the no sports void? I have so many things to watch now its crazy.

tennis, football, ping pong, darts , horse racing.. can barely keep up

russian tennis is like a 15 hr a day thing

Can we get a betting circle going around on this? or enough for a conference?

where is the no sports void? I have so many things to watch now its crazy.

tennis, football, ping pong, darts , horse racing.. can barely keep up

russian tennis is like a 15 hr a day thing
I'm now hook on the marble racing someone posted here when the stay at home orders started. For Easter they did jelly bean races.

We should try and get the conference with Utica and other.

That could work. Got two pretty heavy hitters in that conference tho. That one dude has like 19 national championships lol Down for whatever tho!

Hopefully we'll get some more interest in the next day or two.

That could work. Got two pretty heavy hitters in that conference tho. That one dude has like 19 national championships lol Down for whatever tho!

Hopefully we'll get some more interest in the next day or two.
I know they aren’t Cuse fans but I’m trying to get a couple CFB friends to join up. Even 1-2 more people makes it fun

I know they aren’t Cuse fans but I’m trying to get a couple CFB friends to join up. Even 1-2 more people makes it fun

hell yea man, last time we did it here we had a full conference, and half of another. was awesome

hell yea man, last time we did it here we had a full conference, and half of another. was awesome
I really really like games like this. I hope everyone here gives it a shot so we can have ourself some D3 fun

CuseTroop we could do the centenial conference and play all PA teams. i call gettysburg if we do that

I guess I have to take Shippensburg since it's 3 mintues behind my house? lol
a close friend of mine graduated from GBurg so i feel obligated to play as them, if not them then utica lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom