Final Fine Lot Tailgate of 2017 - Boston College

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Well the season is mercifully coming to an end on the field ( Lamar Jackson just scored again) but the Fine Lot Tailgate will be cranking out one last great tailgate in 2017.

We have a menu pretty much completed but we are finalizing a few things so I will update this thread later.
I can report that we will have the adult cider back again and the usual haul of burgers, dogs, and cooneys will return after a several game absence.

We will have multiple propane heaters and canopies for Saturday so don't worry if the weather is holding you back.

With Thanksgiving this week we are looking to finalize an RSVP number as soon as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP as soon as you can as many of our chefs also have cooking duties for the holiday this week and with this being the last game we won't have additional opportunities to use up leftover items.

As always we ask for a $10.00 per person donation. If there are any questions please respond here or send me a PM. Thanks!

** Menu **

Menu is as follows:
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Taco Pasta
Bacon Corn Casserole
Sausage Hashbrown Casserole
Brisket
Hot Sausage Mac and cheese
Speedie meat
Bread Pudding
Nut Clusters

Last edited:

Cuseregular

All American
Well the season is mercifully coming to an end on the field ( Lamar Jackson just scored again) but the Fine Lot Tailgate will be cranking out one last great tailgate in 2017.

We have a menu pretty much completed but we are finalizing a few things so I will update this thread later.
I can report that we will have the adult cider back again and the usual haul of burgers, dogs, and cooneys will return after a several game absence.

We will have multiple propane heaters and canopies for Saturday so don't worry if the weather is holding you back.

With Thanksgiving this week we are looking to finalize an RSVP number as soon as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP as soon as you can as many of our chefs also have cooking duties for the holiday this week and with this being the last game we won't have additional opportunities to use up leftover items.

As always we ask for a $10.00 per person donation. If there are any questions please respond here or send me a PM. Thanks!
In for 14 revelers! Which suprises me given the circumstances as some casual fans are still all in, if that changes will let you know.

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you

In for two. I was worried that maybe there wouldn't be a tailgate for the last game.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Guys if anyone has a fine lot pass or an extra one there looking to move, Weedsportwarrior is in desperate need of a pass. Please let me or him know if you have one you can part with. Thanks!

Sackets group has 17 now!

Last edited:

Top Bottom