Final Four Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Thread...

Not surprised at all, its their previous matchup part 2. Without the huge FOGO advantage and Fields at 100% they have no shot

One of our posters said he saw less carnage watching “When sharks attack”.

Anyone catch Tehoka almost take a swing st Gaudet? When Yale stormed the field Gaudet ran over and said something and Tehoka pulled his arm back like he was gonna hit him. The camera panned away so I couldn’t see what he outcome was.

Anyone catch Tehoka almost take a swing st Gaudet? When Yale stormed the field Gaudet ran over and said something and Tehoka pulled his arm back like he was gonna hit him. The camera panned away so I couldn’t see what he outcome was.
Yep but also thought Gaudet was then disarming him with friendly gesture though camera moved away

Gutterding tossed it out of bounds to stop the clock and trigger a man up less than 30 left.

Just like I wished Solomon had tried against Cornell.

Duke still lost.

The most heart-breaking remark made by Anish or Quint during the National Championship telecast: "Ben Reeves grew up a fan of Syracuse." There's a real kick to the jimmies.

The most heart-breaking remark made by Anish or Quint during the National Championship telecast: "Ben Reeves grew up a fan of Syracuse." There's a real kick to the jimmies.

I can't get mad at a kid who wants to major in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at an Ivy League school.

For us, it was how he kept saying Robertson for dook is from C’ville.

Here’s to a better tomorrow.

I can't get mad at a kid who wants to major in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at an Ivy League school.

Or the fact that most elite schools didnt recruit him either, a bad miss but it happens.

Or the fact that most elite schools didnt recruit him either, a bad miss but it happens.
The better story--which no one has alluded to, as far as I know--is how did Yale get on him at the last minute?
Did they see him play as a HS senior? Did they get a tip from a trusted source? He was first team all-league (maybe MVP), but in a usually mediocre league.

The better story--which no one has alluded to, as far as I know--is how did Yale get on him at the last minute?
Did they see him play as a HS senior? Did they get a tip from a trusted source? He was first team all-league (maybe MVP), but in a usually mediocre league.

Great question, could be similar to how SU landed Rice.

I was waiting for it to be followed up with..."he never even got an offer from the Orange". Truthfully I have no idea if he was on their radar or not?

He has the second most career points in New York high school history yet I can’t find any high school highlights of him. I did find this footage from 2014 (looks like him):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom