Final noel blog | Syracusefan.com

Final noel blog

Reading the tea leaves, I'd say he's not all that sold on going to Kentucky.

He's certainly likeable. Could make a lot of money off endorsements someday.

I like our chances better after reading that. For whatever reason, I think he is being genuine and has just kept this whole thing quiet. Lets hope for good news, but regardless, I wish him the best.
funny when all these sources who claim UK and GU get blown to crap

The post made me feel slightly more optimistic. Have to like that he mentions us first and that we've been on him the longest. This might be a case where Noel and his family have played this very, very close to the vest, and nobody knows anything. There have been several folks in the know that have described Noel as a different type of kid. Hopefully that means he's open to factor$ beyond what normally makes Kentucky an automatic choice.

Honestly, I believe hm when he says he will decide tonight. I was 99% sure he mustve made a decision already but it really seems like tonights the night.

I am not sure why, but reading that I interperate that he is high on Syracuse. Obviously he is high on all three...but I feel pretty good about this. and I never feel good when we have these battles.

ALWAYS mentions syracuse and family together as well as being the most comfortable there, considering he said thats the most important thing to him in previous interviews thats huge

I posted this a few weeks ago but if im him i simply go to the school that i like the most and will have the best experiance. He is a lotto pick if he goes to St John Fisher so it doesnt matter from a bball stand point. GT UK or Cuse are all equal from a hoops standpoint. So with that said go to the school that you will be comfortable at and have the best time at. I really think he would have a great time at Syracuse. He knows the coaches well likes Mcw hung with grant and dc close to home the broadcast ties great comp in practice seems like a no brainer to me as i truly think he would have the best time at cuse.

ALWAYS mentions syracuse and family together as well as being the most comfortable there, considering he said thats the most important thing to him in previous interviews thats huge
the funny thing about that though is that his mom seems to like Syracuse the least

It has been stated that NN is very close with MCW and his family, but is MCW also very close with NN's mother? If so, you would think that MCW would have spoken with her about Syracuse and the family atmosphere. I know some will say that MCW is or has been unhappy at Syracuse, but I think the guy just wanted to be on the floor, nothing more or less.

It has been stated that NN is very close with MCW and his family, but is MCW also very close with NN's mother? If so, you would think that MCW would have spoken with her about Syracuse and the family atmosphere. I know some will say that MCW is or has been unhappy at Syracuse, but I think the guy just wanted to be on the floor, nothing more or less.

Also wondering this. If the mom had reservations about Cuse...couldn't NN simply say "Hey mom, at the very least I'll always have Michael up there."

It's his birthday today? It's my brother's birthday too. He's a huge Cuse fan as well, and lives in the Boston area.

Then it's settled. Nerlens is clearly coming to SU. No other way to interpret that.

He is going to be one of those guys most college basketball fans are going to be cheering for, regardless of where he goes

After reading that I would think UK is no longer in the running.

The quote below is what I found most interesting. Sounds like he noticed none of them picked Cuse

"I read the story where all the players gave predictions on where me and Shabazz would go. That was pretty funny. Man, they were sleeping pretty hard on the other schools, but everyone’s entitled to their own opinions."
"we gon shock the world" tweet really goes with this statement...

From reading this, I feel like he would commit to SU based on everything he said about Syracuse, as opposed to the other schools. It's obvious that he's the most comfortable with going there right now. I am thinking that he might be having a hard time in getting his mother on board with it. If he goes else where, I believe that it is because his mother would not sign off on it. which is understandable I guess after the storm of controversy that was just hanging over...