Final Round Golf Discussion Thread | Syracusefan.com

Final Round Golf Discussion Thread

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Seems like there is enough golf fans here that we do not need to bury final round discussions on a Tiger thread.

Going to create a bit off a fun game here as well that might take off (or totally flop before it even starts). You are given a fake $1000 at the beginning of the year. I will try to post the odds before the final round each tournament,

You can bet as much or as little of your $1,000 (remember it carries forward to the next event), and you can bet multiple players if you see a good hedge. Must make your bet before a player tees off. So it might limit action today.

If you run out of money you feel shame.

upload_2018-3-11_12-42-31.png

I am going with:
Justin Rose $200 (+250)
Sam Burns $50 (+2800)

Last edited:
Scott $50
Palmer $50
Reed $100
Rose $150

Terrible start by my Corey Connors. I somewhat expected him to fall out of contention by 9, but I hope he doesn't go out and shoot a 76 or something.

$50 on Reed

Love it though.

$50 on Reed

Love it though.
Full disclosure. I’m watching URI and didn’t realize Reed had teed off.

Feel free to do what U want with that wager.

I’m in for future tourneys.

I think that 2nd shot out of the rough shows Tiger's back is feeling pretty decent.

A few sloppy shots of late. Will Casey be able to post and hang on?

I think that 2nd shot out of the rough shows Tiger's back is feeling pretty decent.

They said his club head speed on a shot yesterday was the fastest seen on tour all year. I don't know if that is a good thing, or will just lead him to more injury risk.

They said his club head speed on a shot yesterday was the fastest seen on tour all year. I don't know if that is a good thing, or will just lead him to more injury risk.
Yeah, I think he's heading for another breakdown unless he learns to dial it back a bit on the course. After his last tournament a few weeks back, I also heard Tiger say something to the effect that he needs to get after it more in his workouts, too. He looks pretty fit to me right now. IMO, the guy seems to be his own worst enemy, if staying out on tour is his objective.

Looks like Tiger is going to come up just short today. Doesn't seem to quite have the magic today.

Stunning putt by Reed. He usually doesn't fold under last day pressure.

Stunning putt by Reed. He usually doesn't fold under last day pressure.
Really bad put.

I would’ve chipped it the 1st time.

Tigers put was ridiculous.

Not to be a hater, but he’s gonna hurt his back again. He swings so hard and sometimes awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom