Finally watched orange glory | Syracusefan.com

Finally watched orange glory

20Plus

Wanted to wait to order/watch until season was over for my own reason and then had to get one

Wow well done and just great moments
What other games could be considered
I thought KU 96 and when Sherman beat uconn and broke record assist or when Sherman became all time assist in NCAA

With my wife out of town, I finally watched it last night also. It was very enjoyable; it even had Joyce in it, which I had not known about before. For many of the games they covered, I found myself positioned in the place where I watched game (e.g., I saw the end of the tourney game with UNC in 1976 on an old tv at the front desk at an armory somewhere in the Syracuse area, having just finished playing in some "tavern league" game; I saw the Rudy Hackett game against Kansas State in my girlfriend's (now wife) room at Oswego). I am curious; does anyone else have that type of photographic memory of games?

With my wife out of town, I finally watched it last night also. It was very enjoyable; it even had Joyce in it, which I had not known about before. For many of the games they covered, I found myself positioned in the place where I watched game (e.g., I saw the end of the tourney game with UNC in 1976 on an old tv at the front desk at an armory somewhere in the Syracuse area, having just finished playing in some "tavern league" game; I saw the Rudy Hackett game against Kansas State in my girlfriend's (now wife) room at Oswego). I am curious; does anyone else have that type of photographic memory of games?

With certain games, yes, I have that too. I think probably a lot of people on the board would have those kinds of vivid memories. After all, that's why we connect on this board.