find it funny | Syracusefan.com

find it funny

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
jakes says kentucky is 99.9 % out and then hes going to georgetown barring a change and you doubt there will be one . then he picks kentucky, just goes to show you that recruiting is a dirty game and $$$ effects the outcome to the last minute. and this isnt an attack on you jake either.

Syracuse can play ball right alongside the kentuckys of the world in terms of street cash. I don't think that was the reason.

WorldWideWes - he's an unstoppable force! :)

Happy to see him go to UK over GTown; sure, UK will be talented again, but assuming everyone from this year leaves, next years' team won't be as good as this years'.

And it's just another thing that GTown can't beat Syracuse at. Their about 0 for their last 40.

good luck to noel at uk...i hope he does well. we have Rak and DC to fall back on. could be worse. people seriously are underestimating how good DC2 will be.

good luck to noel at uk...i hope he does well. we have Rak and DC to fall back on. could be worse. people seriously are underestimating how good DC2 will be.
This. I think DC will be special for us. Woulda been awesome to get the kid, but I understand his decision and we still have a boatload of talent to contend for a Final Four next year.

jakes says kentucky is 99.9 % out and then hes going to georgetown barring a change and you doubt there will be one . then he picks kentucky, just goes to show you that recruiting is a dirty game and $$$ effects the outcome to the last minute. and this isnt an attack on you jake either.
Muhammed's choice of UCLA freed up some cap room at UK.:)

Agreed and we shouldn't sleep on Keita either.

Don't forget Keita. He gives us length that can work against some centers. He is getting better. Who was that late bloomer big man for UConn about 10 years ago, who wound up getting drafted ? Keita was more effective than Rak against Sullinger. Coleman would have been more of a match for him.

Don't forget Keita. He gives us length that can work against some centers. He is getting better. Who was that late bloomer big man for UConn about 10 years ago, who wound up getting drafted ? Keita was more effective than Rak against Sullinger. Coleman would have been more of a match for him.
Hilton Armstrong?

Travis Knight? Jake Voskuhl?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom