Finding Huff in the back of the zone | Syracusefan.com

Finding Huff in the back of the zone

Cuse_NYC

Starter
Has to be the key to tomorrow’s game. The free buckets on lobs to him can’t happen. If they want to flash him on the stripe and he hits a few jumpers from there, so be it. The cheap ones behind are the ones that kill us. Hopefully throw some Edwards at him!

this not an epithet but I’m. Elated
the way Cuse have played whenwe we’re dead

one moree game and rthey swipederase our poor coaching imadeqate
players coaches plays g
biiased crowd wasted. Venues biased

anbptovidemorereason to imbibe inintoxicants of favor.

Last edited:
Let’s not have to get down big before we go to Jessie and KR ... and maybe even Braswell
That is the classic 8 man rotation: 2 centers, 3 guards and 3 forwards.

I think Boeheim going Marek / Jesse / Bras or Q yesterday was a bit of run for today.

I would not be surprised to see him toy with that line early in the 1st half if UVA’s getting what they want inside.

I’m excited to see how we come out and respond. Sometime’s the team that’s played a game already comes out a little quicker than the team playing in their first of the tourney. Hopefully that’s what happens today.

Last game vs UVA turnovers-

Buddy 5
Kadary 3
Girard 2

For as much as Joe handles the ball he really doesn’t turn it over a lot.

The statistics say you are right about Girard... My heart sees him dribbling the ball off his butt while on the fast break thus committing one of the worst turnovers I've ever seen.

We need to go big against VA. Edwards and Kadary.
Kadary
Buddy
Q
Gumby
Edwards

'If you see the Buddha in the lane, pass him the ball".

We can’t beat Virginia with Dolezaj playing 35-40 minutes in the middle. They will kill us there if we try to.
yes.

The forwards cant overplay and over collapse as they were trained when dolezaj was there...that opens up the wide open 3s...which UVA finds easily and makes. they need to stay home on shooters then crash the boards once a shot is up.

STAY HOME ON SHOOTERS

No dunks and no open 3s is the recipe...and hopefully a whole lot of 15 footers.

Also, UVA doesnt handle pressure well...pressure defense should be used more than just as a last resort hailmary.

I say make clark beat you. He can hit a shot or two...but Theres no way hes scoring a lot. He just wants to pass. Get him in the trees then play the pass. KR could really make clark's life miserable, imo.

Last key is offensive boards...I dont expect SU to get many or even try much for any...but if they can get some it will be huge. Obviously if they are shooting high percentage...it wont matter but getting outrebounded hasnt been good for this team this year...so it is important.

players coaches plays g

Holy crap, Halfmoon is channeling his inner Calicuse*

*god rest his soul.

Just send Ajak in to slap him in the beans until he gets tossed.

No, I'm not serious.
I think I have an solution. Old Time Hockey. Eddie Shore.

1615470174775.png

players coaches plays g

Check the time...I think I was downing paint thinner ran out of booze

Last game vs UVA turnovers-

Buddy 5
Kadary 3
Girard 2

For as much as Joe handles the ball he really doesn’t turn it over a lot.
I'd have to go back and look at the turnovers. For me Joe dribbling with his back to the basket and firing up a bad shot is worse than a TO. If Buddy was attacking the rim you sometimes have to live with an aggressive TO. Often low turnover numbers mean the player was passive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom